Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Do photos save to your phone the way videos do on Mavic Air?
6874 2 2018-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Danger Lampost
lvl.4

United States

I was thrilled to see that I immediately have a version of video available on my mobile device. However, I could not find any of the photos I've taken on my Android. Am I missing something? I took some photos, could not find them on my mobile, but they were on my Mavic Air built-in memory and I could download them to my computer.

I checked all my folders, and even a folder viewer app to look in all my folders - not photo previews on my mobile device. Is there a setting I need to enable for this?

2018-3-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, Danger Lampost, you can enable the cache video and photos function in the DJI GO4 (general setting--camera). Actually, all the original videos and photos will be saved in the built-in memory or Micro SD card, those in the mobile device are the cached ones, not the original ones. Thanks and hope you have a good time on flying the drone!
2018-3-19
Use props
Ex Machina
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Turning on Auto Sync HD Photo will copy JPG files to your phone, but not the much larger DNG (RAW) files.
2018-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules