cant get camera preview on my matrice 600 pro
745 3 2018-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TodAM
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1407 ft

United States

i have been boggling my head trying to figure out how i can get my camera preview to work. we can take pictures because when you snap a picture it shows up when viewing them from the micro usb on the camera. but it doesnt tell you what your viewing. do i need to update my gimball? the cobntroller? the drone? i am in need of help

2018-3-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey Tod, please try to adjust the Bandwidth Allocation in APP to see whether it works. If still not, please make sure all firmware is updated to the latest version and check again.
Image Transmission Settings.png
2018-3-20
Use props
TodAM
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1407 ft

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-20 19:03
Hey Tod, please try to adjust the Bandwidth Allocation in APP to see whether it works. If still not, please make sure all firmware is updated to the latest version and check again.

it worked! i set it all the way down like on your screen and it works! i can now see what im taking a picture of!

only other question i have currently is getting the gimball to move side to side. at one point as i was fiddling with everything i saw that if you hold down on the tablet a circle would appear and move side to to side or spin it side to side. but now it just spins up and down not a huge issue but it would be convenient.
2018-3-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

TodAM Posted at 2018-3-21 04:49
it worked! i set it all the way down like on your screen and it works! i can now see what im taking a picture of!

only other question i have currently is getting the gimball to move side to side. at one point as i was fiddling with everything i saw that if you hold down on the tablet a circle would appear and move side to to side or spin it side to side. but now it just spins up and down not a huge issue but it would be convenient.

Could you upload the screenshots or video for better assistance? We will appreciate it.
2018-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules