Spark Controller Backorder
786 4 2018-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ontwowheels
lvl.2
Flight distance : 434626 ft
United States

Recently purchased the Spark with free controller from B&H Video and Photo, 2/27.  Received the drone and like it, currently have a Mavic as well.  But the controller continues to be on backorder.  I know other folks who purchased from other sites are still waiting as well.  Does anyone know what the controller hold up is????

THANKS
2018-3-19
Use props
Arcobaleno Reborn
lvl.3

Philippines

I am not sure. I always purchase spark directly at the dji website https://store.dji.com/product/spark-remote-controller?from=search however it is not free as what you are stating on the post.  
2018-3-19
Use props
sSkyPilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 311089 ft
United States

Hi, Does anyone know more? I sure don't. I got the old deal, RC/AC for 500.+ The new deal dosen't look to good for buyers now... They should of had the RC stock to fullfill orders.
2018-3-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, ontwowheels, different region/dealer has a different stock situation, you are recommended to consult the exact stock situation with your dealer. Thanks!
2018-3-19
Use props
ontwowheels
lvl.2
Flight distance : 434626 ft
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-3-19 21:18
Hi, ontwowheels, different region/dealer has a different stock situation, you are recommended to consult the exact stock situation with your dealer. Thanks!

Yes....still waiting.  Many places seem to be out of them, I was trying to find out if there was some sort of manufacturing problem holding them up to retailers.
2018-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules