Inspire 2 VIDEO TRANSMISSION SYSTEM - Broadcast mode, who is using?
10085 18 2018-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PilotSmith
lvl.4
Flight distance : 706539 ft
  • >>>
United States

Inspire 2 VIDEO TRANSMISSION SYSTEM - Broadcast mode, who is using?

I am looking at a Inspire 2 and I want to know more about th boardcast mode.

Broadcast mode
Broadcasters can broadcast direct from the Inspire 2 using its dedicated 1080i50 and 720p60 transmission signal. Aerial live-streaming direct to TV is as simple as connecting the Inspire 2 remote controller to the satellite truck.

Can someone tell me what does this mean? is it just using the HDMI outport on the controller?
2018-3-19
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, when you use live streaming with Inspire 2. You can use a HDMI cable to connect RC with a display screen to broadcast the image during flight. Please keep us updated, if you have other doubts.
2018-3-20
Use props
PilotSmith
lvl.4
Flight distance : 706539 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ohhh so it’s just a HDMI out port
2018-3-20
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

PilotSmith Posted at 2018-3-20 20:16
Ohhh so it’s just a HDMI out port

"Industrial sanitation service" is a fancy description of my wife moping the kitchen floor ...
2018-3-20
Use props
djiuser_Hzb042OxycjI
New

India

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 2018-3-20 20:48
"Industrial sanitation service" is a fancy description of my wife moping the kitchen floor ...

Can you guys suggest me the best video trasmission system? now i need to find some good Free TV Streaming Sites to enjoy my holiday. and how many different HDMI cables are there? and i like this thread.
2018-3-25
Use props
Skywalkers
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8265528 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

djiuser_Hzb042OxycjI Posted at 2018-3-25 02:30
Can you guys suggest me the best video trasmission system? now i need to find some good Free TV Streaming Sites to enjoy my holiday. and how many different HDMI cables are there?  and i like this thread.

We used amimon connex for broadcast with s1000 and black magic camera. Works good but only for a couple hundred meters. Now we are testing i2 with x7 boradcast mode and so far we are really happy with it.

If you need once a while solution i2 broadcast mode or amimon connex will suit you. If you are looking for a professional solution chcek out lte video transmission systems or vislink
2018-7-4
Use props
geekyflow1423
lvl.1

India

Thankyou for sharing this information with us. Xossip
2019-7-12
Use props
geekyflow1423
lvl.1

India

This forum has some amazing information bookzz
2019-7-12
Use props
AJD I2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3040607 ft
  • >>>
Australia

If you buy the Cendence remote controller, you can have SDI out also. But don't make the mistake of using the Crystal Sky screen and expect to get 1080 out of the Cendence. For that, you need to use an ipad.
2019-7-22
Use props
AJD I2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3040607 ft
  • >>>
Australia

And "Broadcast Mode" is an incorrect term. All it does is turn off the HDMI out from the Crystal Sky if you have it attached. You can choose manual channels for the picture, what Mbps you'd like to transmit from the craft to the Cendence, (higher Mbps, less range) and what resolution you'd like to output and either via HDMI or SDI.  
I've done quite a few live broadcasts now, so feel free to ask any questions.

Cheers Aaron
2019-7-22
Use props
geekyflow1423
lvl.1

India

Browse some good anime series on kissanime or couchtuner
2019-8-6
Use props
geekyflow1423
lvl.1

India

2019-8-6
Use props
geekyflow1423
lvl.1

India

kissanime
2019-8-6
Use props
geekyflow1423
lvl.1

India

2019-8-6
Use props
geekyflow1423
lvl.1

India

Couchtuner
2019-8-6
Use props
geekyflow1423
lvl.1

India

Couchtuner
2019-8-6
Use props
geekyflow1423
lvl.1

India

Xossip
2019-8-6
Use props
Coyut
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2559222 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

BTW no current dji solution meets broadcaster needs (except for breaking news where every image is better than none).

The signal that is coming from a I2; m600 or M210 is 25p (actually 16-25fps jumping around depending on link stability).
It then gets converted to a 50i if you set it up in the GO4.
So the 50i is a jittery max 25p streched to 50i. Now thats a real joke and not usefull in any way. The image looks absolute horrable!...

We tried the systems mentioned above with CS, iOS devices and Android devices. With Cendence trough sdi and hdmi and the stock rc as well.
Cameras were our own X5S and X7.
So about every current mix and match possible.

Since the broadcatser denied any of the current dji stock solutions (we did scientific trials with them), we went back and reactivated our trusty old s1000 with a A7iii for live events.
Depending on location we will send the Image via Connex to the ground and hand it over to the broadcasters fiber or we will use the broadcasters IMT Dragonfly HF link to send the signal out straight to the brodcast truck.
2019-8-8
Use props
fans27e733b1
lvl.2

United Kingdom

AJD I2 Posted at 2019-7-22 19:30
And "Broadcast Mode" is an incorrect term. All it does is turn off the HDMI out from the Crystal Sky if you have it attached. You can choose manual channels for the picture, what Mbps you'd like to transmit from the craft to the Cendence, (higher Mbps, less range) and what resolution you'd like to output and either via HDMI or SDI.  
I've done quite a few live broadcasts now, so feel free to ask any questions.

Hi Aaron,

I’ve completed a few live broadcasts. I’ve used an iPad and the HDMI in the back of the remote for the inspire two. Everything went well in HDMI 1080i. The last job I did, I was asked to pre-record and then upload it via the HDMI to the studio. With the iPad this wouldn’t work so I’ve bought a crystal sky. I’m hoping that with this having the SD in it, I will be able to playback the footage through the HDMI in 1080 interlaced to a studio next time. Do you think this is possible? Last time I tried to playback anything in broadcast mode it wouldn’t work. any advice would be amazing!
2022-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules