suddendly no login anymore
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
be-chi
New

Germany

today by starting the Naza lite 1.0 Assisstent it must be insert a name & password.
I did insert this years ago, abd never again had to insert it.

But today the assistend like to have a PW. I don't know the PW any more.  And by clicking on 'forgot? (PW)'  it takes to a 404 site.

I try the Maza M1 4.02 assisstend: the same. PW & 404.

2015-5-6
Use props
be-chi
New

Germany

Oh.    It seems like the Assisstend password changed by creating the account for the forum.

with my DJI-forum PW it works.

-But why this not happen before?  I'm sure used the assistent after forum-registration weeks ago.

However, now it works.
2015-5-6
Use props
nig_smith
lvl.4

United Kingdom

I think what might have happened is that by opening an account on the forum you inadvertently changed your DJI details.

When I acquired my first DJI product, a Phantom 1, I created an account via the assistant software. This info was automatically sent to DJI by the software where an online account was automatically created. The same login details are used to access the forum and the online store.

If you created an account on the forum using the same email but a different password this may have registered as a password change which would have altered the login details for the assistant software.

Regards

Nidge
2015-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules