DJI Assistant 2 Not Transmitting
4925 14 2018-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rpercifield
New
Flight distance : 11532 ft

United States

Attempted to update the firmware V02.00.0106 to V02.00.700. I am able to conect to the AC but after downloading the firmware I get a Transmitt Error.

I am using a WIN 10 machine that has successfully updated this AC before. I have turned off all antivirus protection, Firewalls, and only running a brouser with the DJI Assistant.

Thanks for your assistance.
2018-3-19
Use props
Alex_Law_P4
lvl.2
United States

Try using the dji go 4 app, it is less complicated and explains step by step what to do.
2018-3-19
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

win 10 is the problem ... follow Alex_Law_P4 advice
2018-3-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, rpercifield, so sorry to hear about the issue. Could you please take a photo show us the error message? We'll look into it. Thanks!
2018-3-20
Use props
rpercifield
New

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-3-20 00:42
Hi, rpercifield, so sorry to hear about the issue. Could you please take a photo show us the error message? We'll look into it. Thanks!

Hello Diana,

Please see attached.

Thanks

Richard

2018-3-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

rpercifield Posted at 2018-3-20 09:13
Hello Diana,

Please see attached.

Hi, Richard, sorry for the inconvenience. Please restart the drone and try the update again, if still no good luck, then please provide the error log, I will help you forward it to our engineer for a check. Thanks!
2018-3-20
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

I've had the same thing happen with it not loading the firmware into the P4 using Windows 10-64x newest version.  I first tried Assistant 2.0 version 1.2.2. and I couldn't get the Captcha code to work.  Downloaded version 1.2.0 where the Captcha code worked, but got the "Update Failed" message same as yours.  ( This thread:  https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D368%26typeid%3D368 ).

I ended up using an Android device to load it as even the iPads refused for whatever reason iOS 11 failed to connect to GO 4.  Windows 10-64x seems to have issues with loading into the P4.  However, with the Inspire 2 it worked fine using Assistant 2.0 version 1.2.0 for it's firmware update.  Go figger!
2018-3-21
Use props
rpercifield
New

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-3-20 21:04
Hi, Richard, sorry for the inconvenience. Please restart the drone and try the update again, if still no good luck, then please provide the error log, I will help you forward it to our engineer for a check. Thanks!

Hello Diana,

I have attempted to get the log file without success, I cannot even get into the AC to retrieve data or any other functions. I was able to update the firmware using my mobile devices, so everything from an flight system is operational. However, I cannot calibrate the vision system since the DJI Assistant will not work with my version of Windows 10 Pro. Any help is appreciated.
2018-3-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

rpercifield Posted at 2018-3-24 23:28
Hello Diana,

I have attempted to get the log file without success, I cannot even get into the AC to retrieve data or any other functions. I was able to update the firmware using my mobile devices, so everything from an flight system is operational. However, I cannot calibrate the vision system since the DJI Assistant will not work with my version of Windows 10 Pro. Any help is appreciated.

Hi Richard, glad to know that you have updated the firmware success via the DJI GO4 app. To do the troubleshooting, could you please change a computer to try the DJI assistant2 again? Thank you in advance!
2018-3-27
Use props
Satstream
Second Officer
Flight distance : 392024 ft

Exactly this error I sent to DJI a few months ago. Reaction is nothing until today. It's probably a problem with Windows 10 64bit.
The only true solution so far is updating with the DJI Go App. Always pay attention to the latest version of DJI Go!
2018-3-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Satstream Posted at 2018-3-27 02:24
Exactly this error I sent to DJI a few months ago. Reaction is nothing until today. It's probably a problem with Windows 10 64bit.
The only true solution so far is updating with the DJI Go App. Always pay attention to the latest version of DJI Go!

Hi there, thank you for your information, so have you contacted our support team and reported the case? If so, may I know the case number? I will forward it to the related team and look into it. Thanks!
2018-3-27
Use props
Satstream
Second Officer
Flight distance : 392024 ft

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-3-27 02:56
Hi there, thank you for your information, so have you contacted our support team and reported the case? If so, may I know the case number? I will forward it to the related team and look into it. Thanks!

I had sent the problem to DJI Susann. Then came the tip to reinstall DJI Assistant. To explain: DJI Assistant was completely uninstalled by me, no more entries in the registry, no more folders, everything clean! After reinstalling, no log folder is created !!! I then updated my P4 with the DJI Go app. Everything is good now.
2018-3-27
Use props
fans11ed19f4
New

United States

Here's mine for my DJI FPV
2021-3-17
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Dji asistant 2 must be allowed into firewalls ..i would reinstall it and allow all the installation precess request , good luck
2021-3-17
Use props
djiuser_f4QvAnurtqXc
New

United States

Hello I am having the same issue.  Brand new dji FPV .  Just got it yesterday.  Updated controller, tried updating the air unit but it won’t transmit it.  Also having issues getting this thing to take off.  Some times it works and sometimes it doesn’t.  Please help.   For reference we are using a Mac computer.
2021-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules