Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
camera option does not iphone 5s - Phantom 3 professional
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Os Ortega
lvl.1
Flight distance : 41148 ft
Panama

hello everyone greetings we are all like a family, friends I have a problem and I consult you who have more experience: before I had the pantom 3 standard and I used it with my iphone 5s all perfect wifi connection as you know, now I have a phantom 3 professional and I do not get on my iphone 5s camera option, it only remains on HOW TO CONNECT someone can help me with this, I would thank you very much thank you for taking the time to answer greetings to all from Panama
2018-3-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, Os Ortega, so sorry to hear about the issue, could you please provide some photos so that we can look into it? Thanks!
2018-3-20
Use props
Os Ortega
lvl.1
Panama

hi, thank you for taking the time to answer, if I attached photo currently I do not pass this part with my iphone 5s
2018-3-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Os Ortega Posted at 2018-3-20 03:06
hi, thank you for taking the time to answer, if I attached photo currently I do not pass this part with my iphone 5s[view_image]

Hey there, P3P uses the USB cable to connect the mobile device and remote controller. Please try to re-plug the USB cable to see whether it works. Alternatively, change to another working USB cable to verify.
2018-3-21
Use props
Os Ortega
lvl.1
Panama

Hi Susan, thanks for your observation, a friend who has an iphone 6 that lends me his cable to do a test
2018-3-21
Use props
Os Ortega
lvl.1
Panama

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-21 02:37
Hey there, P3P uses the USB cable to connect the mobile device and remote controller. Please try to re-plug the USB cable to see whether it works. Alternatively, change to another working USB cable to verify.

Greetings from Panama, well apparently, the first two cables they use without regrettably, they are making a good connection and when they use a third different cable, this is the one that connects to the remote and drone thanks! we are ready
2018-3-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Os Ortega Posted at 2018-3-27 17:24
Greetings from Panama, well apparently, the first two cables they use without regrettably, they are making a good connection and when they use a third different cable, this is the one that connects to the remote and drone thanks! we are ready

Thanks for keeping us updated. Nice to know you have addressed this out. Happy flying!
2018-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules