Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
1030 18 2018-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RJR8
lvl.4
Flight distance : 745761 ft
  • >>>
United States

!!!

2018-3-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

We apologize that you’re experiencing difficulties. I managed to get the case number via the forum info, and reported to the Management for investigation. We'll keep learning and improve our service in the future.
Thanks so much for your support.
2018-3-19
Use props
RJR8
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2018-3-19
Use props
RJR8
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Can you believe this ?

Thank you
2018-3-20
Use props
RJR8
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2018-3-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

RJR8 Posted at 2018-3-20 05:23
I have a brand new P4 Advanced + delivered to me on 3/16/2018 (4 days ago) I register it with my existing DJI account as I had a Mavic Pro..
I noticed upon unpacking that the protective plastic sticker that shouldd have been on the lens was stuck to the outside of the gimbal cover..Brilliant..There was a scratch on the lens glass as the protective plastic was on the outside of the gimbal cover..
I had to wait till yesterday to call support and explain this..After 45 minutes they took all my info and after a few hemming and hawing they gave me a case number and said I'd have the new screw on lens cover in a few weeks..I was satisfied.

Ralph, your case has been reported to the management for investigation. We are sincerely for the troubles you suffered, please sit tight when we review your case. The right team will take care of this and contact you soon. We'll keep following up until this has been figured out.
Also, the similar topics at the same time will be merged into the original post, please kindly note and follow the forum regulations. Thanks for your cooperation.
2018-3-20
Use props
RJR8
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Thank you
2018-3-20
Use props
MichealMedia
Second Officer
Flight distance : 179026 ft

Why not return the drone to the seller for refund? Much less cost.
2018-3-20
Use props
RJR8
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

MichealMedia Posted at 2018-3-20 07:36
Why not return the drone to the seller for refund? Much less cost.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2018-3-20
Use props
Jyunte
First Officer
Flight distance : 2103150 ft
United States

RJR8 Posted at 2018-3-20 09:36
Only DJI could make such a nasty statement to a customer..I will forward this on the net..

That wasn't DJI replying to you.

But I hear your complaint. I had to supply that information again, and again, and again, as each new DJI rep got involved in my cases.

Compare that to Apple, who replaced my 6 month or iPad Pro with a brand new unit, on the spot in the store, no questions asked, when the screen died.

Compare that to Precision Aerobatics, who not only helped me place an order, but sent me extra parts, just because I might need them in future.
2018-3-20
Use props
Loki007420
lvl.4
Flight distance : 128832 ft
United States

RJR8 Posted at 2018-3-20 09:36
Only DJI could make such a nasty statement to a customer..I will forward this on the net..

lol seriously funnest thing i've read on the internet today!!  thank you very much
2018-3-21
Use props
RJR8
lvl.4
  • >>>

zz DJI Still at it..

In my continuing Saga DJI with their tech support has now screwed up resolving my issue. They called me on Tuesday night swearing to high heaven that everything will be okay, in fact  they were going to send a new unit out to me for just a small part. They promised they would call me back yesterday which is Wednesday the 21st March and no call and today it's the 22nd late in the day still no call. What are consumers supposed to do ??  Three different reps I talk to said they had the problem resolved, a simple part is all I need on a brand new drone that's not even a week old. If this post sounds confused or mis-typed it's because I got the DJI flu...
2018-3-22
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Another mess for one of the admins to straighten out.  Hold on till one of them sees your post.
2018-3-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

RJR8 Posted at 2018-3-22 15:01
In my continuing Saga DJI with their usual confused support has now screwed up resolving my issue. They called me on Tuesday night swearing to high heaven that everything will be okay in fact. they were going to seng anew unit out to me for just a small part. They promised they would call me back yesterday which is Wednesday the 21st March and no call and today it's the 22nd late in the day still no call. What does Consumers supposed to do three different reps I talk to said they had the problem resolved simple part is all I need on a brand new drone that's not even a week old. If this post sounds confused or mistyped it's because I got the DJI flu

Terribly sorry for the confusion. I had checked your case, we had asked for some pictures of your situation, you had sent the info back to us, right? I will forward your case to the management to take good care of your case.
And I had merged the duplicated posts, please keep us updated your case just in one post. Thank you for understanding.
2018-3-22
Use props
RJR8
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-22 18:26
Terribly sorry for the confusion. I had checked your case, we had asked for some pictures of your situation, you had sent the info back to us, right? I will forward your case to the management to take good care of your case.
And I had merged the duplicated posts, please keep us updated your case just in one post. Thank you for understanding.

Of course I emailed four pictures and the invoice on a unit I received  03/16/2018..I sent the email while on the phone with Michelle for over an hour   Here is her reply email :

DJI Aftersales Voice 1 (Support)

Mar 21, 11:31 CST
Hi Ralph,

Thank you for providing us the photos that can help in your case.
We will coordinate this with our designated department and give you a feedback for the option that we can offer to resolve the issue you have.

Best Regards
Michelle
DJI Customer Support

2018-3-22
Use props
Loki007420
lvl.4
United States

I think we're have the real issue here.  If you have buyers remorse on the advanced and it's really a week old why don't you return it and just buy a pro.   

2018-3-22
Use props
RJR8
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Loki007420 Posted at 2018-3-22 20:33
I think we're have the real issue here.  If you have buyers remorse on the advanced and it's really a week old why don't you return it and just buy a pro.

Get a life and mind your own business, this between DJI and myself, your input is not welcome or needed..
2018-3-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

RJR8 Posted at 2018-3-22 18:44
Of course I sent four pictures and the invoice on a unit I received 30/16/2018..I sent the email while on the phone with Michelle for over an hour   Here is her reply email :

DJI Aftersales Voice 1 (Support)

Sincerely sorry again for this case. Your situation had been forwarded to the appropriate department, they will help to contact you soon. Hope your case will be sorted out shortly.
2018-3-23
Use props
Loki007420
lvl.4
United States

RJR8 Posted at 2018-3-23 00:33
Only a jerk would find somebody's misery amusing..Back to your safe place..

a fool and his money are soon parted

So you're just trying to get free stuff, All this is self inflicted on you, id return the drone and buy something else, like maybe a clue
2018-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules