Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What is this cable for?
484 1 2018-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I actually did my homework before spending $19 for yet another gadget ... It's a proprietary cable to seamlessly connect CrystalSky monitor and Focus Wheel 2 with Osmo Pro/RAW adapter. Official in-store description says:
" ... In contrast to Wi-Fi connection, a wired connection reduces latency and choppiness, helping operators to focus manually accurately ..."

To a degree I does the job indeed, providing stable and smooth video feed to any Android device with USB port (5.5" CrystalSky monitor in this case), but reduced latency ... hmm, I don't know ... Correction: I know for fact the latency is NOT reduced. I did a comparison test, photographing realtime clock on my iPad display and delayed feed on CrystalSky ... WiFi or cable, doesn't matter: average 300 msec latency in both configurations ... Boooo ...
EDIT
Disclaimer: this adapter failed to perform in my hardware/firmware/software configuration, therefore may be fully functional in any other configuration.

OSMO Pro Wired Video Adapter.jpg
2018-3-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for the warning.
2018-3-19
Use props
Advanced