Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Spark has no vertical and descending control.
435 5 2018-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lancehorton
lvl.1
Australia

My spark when you try and take off will not lift off and hover anymore, it will just sit on the ground and bounce up and Dow.
The joystick functions all work except the vertical lift and decent. Once you start it you can’t even stop it eg land..
First two times it did it I had to risk my fingers and pin it down to stop it. 3rd time I through s shirt on it.
I’ve tried to update firmware but it said its up to date and recalibrated the compass but still no joy.
Any suggestions or is it off to DJI?
2018-3-19
Use props
Cookster670
First Officer
Australia

Have you changed the props on them ? Or made any kind of change ?   Did it every fly ?  Tried different batteries ?  Sounds like a strange problem
2018-3-20
Use props
Lancehorton
lvl.1
Australia

Tried 4 times now with same outcome. Haven’t changed anything. The gimbal motor was stuck first time it did it with a grain of sand but even after I fixed that the same problem existed on the next flight. I assume it’s a hardware failure but just investigating if I missed anything
2018-3-20
Use props
DJT_MVSP
Captain
Flight distance : 2018645 ft
Singapore

Make sure the bottom sensors are not obstructed or damaged.
Also try to calibrate the IMU while it's cold
2018-3-20
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Lancehorton Posted at 2018-3-20 00:11
Tried 4 times now with same outcome. Haven’t changed anything. The gimbal motor was stuck first time it did it with a grain of sand but even after I fixed that the same problem existed on the next flight. I assume it’s a hardware failure but just investigating if I missed anything

Hi, did you have video of the situation? If not, please export the flight data and the black box for analysis. You can upload it to dropbox and post the link here. Thanks for your support.

2018-3-25
Use props
MJLSTUDIOS
First Officer
Flight distance : 1540131 ft
  • >>>
United States

Try calibrating the RC.
2018-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now