2458 27 2018-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
15matjan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1158258 ft
  • >>>
Spain

For 4K/30 found only two available video modes on Mavi Air: normal and D-cinelike... Is this true ? No other modes available ???? Thanks.
2018-3-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Yes that’s it for now.
2018-3-20
Use props
kfloke
Second Officer
Flight distance : 149961 ft
Singapore

Yes... I think cannot ask for more cos sure DJI need to differentiate their products using the feature of the app
2018-3-20
Use props
15matjan
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

Another cheap trick to boost sales from DJI as stating Mavic air uses DJI Go 4 app misleads the potential buyers to think will have all the features DJI Go 4 app offers on other models (I own).
There is no mention or disclaimer on DJI MA specs webpage to indicate only 2 video modes are available for this model

https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#specs
2018-3-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

15matjan Posted at 2018-3-20 03:25
Another cheap trick to boost sales from DJI as stating Mavic air uses DJI Go 4 app misleads the potential buyers to think will have all the features DJI Go 4 app offers on other models (I own).
There is no mention or disclaimer on DJI MA specs webpage to indicate only 2 video modes are available for this model

That is strange.
It is removed from the comparison sheet also.
https://www.dji.com/products/com ... ndsite&from=nav

I'm 100% sure there was a section showing the picture style also. (D-cinelike etc.)
2018-3-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

15matjan Posted at 2018-3-20 03:25
Another cheap trick to boost sales from DJI as stating Mavic air uses DJI Go 4 app misleads the potential buyers to think will have all the features DJI Go 4 app offers on other models (I own).
There is no mention or disclaimer on DJI MA specs webpage to indicate only 2 video modes are available for this model

Do you really expect them to mention what is not going to be available on their products ?
2018-3-20
Use props
15matjan
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

Montfrooij Posted at 2018-3-20 04:49
That is strange.
It is removed from the comparison sheet also.
https://www.dji.com/products/compare-consumer-drones?site=brandsite&from=nav

This is typical for DJI, not the first time when they induce the sensation a device has features which in fact is lacking. It happened with P4P+ also, and other models too. I owned 4 different DJI drones so far and I never learn the(ir) lesson...
2018-3-20
Use props
15matjan
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-3-20 05:04
Do you really expect them to mention what is not going to be available on their products ?

Selling a drone which uses a DJI Go 4 app and making no previous mention is less functional than the same app used on all the other models DJI is manufacturing is like selling a car and, when you buy it, you get a body with 4 wheels and a steering wheel, but the engine is of a 50 cm3 scooter or motorbike...
What would you really expect, say or think in such a situation ???
2018-3-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

15matjan Posted at 2018-3-20 06:27
This is typical for DJI, not the first time when they induce the sensation a device has features which in fact is lacking. It happened with P4P+ also, and other models too. I owned 4 different DJI drones so far and I never learn the(ir) lesson...

Yes, but in this case it IS in the MA.
So nothing lacking. Only the information in the sheet.
2018-3-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

15matjan Posted at 2018-3-20 06:27

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... &fromuid=260008

What your saying is ridiculous and I really shouldn’t bother, but I will,  for starters above was your thread on your going away party, where you say your next drone would not be a dji drone, then you pop up here with your new dji drone failing miserably to research what you were buying, and you have started the usual clap trap whinging because it’s not what you thought it was.

The truth is you are never going to be happy with any drone you get, but you salivate at the thought of complaining, but I’m afraid your complaint here is ridiculous.

Do you honestly think Spark should have everything inspire2 has because it also uses dji go4, that Mavic Pro should have all that Phantom 4 Pro has, come on if you want to whine then make sure your problems have some credibility.
2018-3-20
Use props
15matjan
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

Montfrooij Posted at 2018-3-20 06:57
Yes, but in this case it IS in the MA.
So nothing lacking. Only the information in the sheet.

Do you mean MA has all the video modes available on DJI Go4 app for the other models ????
It only has 2 (normal and D-Cinelike), all the other are missing on MA and available on Mavic Pro, Phantom 4P, etc....
2018-3-20
Use props
15matjan
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-3-20 07:30
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=129297&fromuid=260008

What your saying is ridiculous and I really shouldn’t bother, but I will,  for starters above was your thread on your going away party, where you say your next drone would not be a dji drone, then you pop up here with your new dji drone failing miserably to research what you were buying, and you have started the usual clap trap whinging because it’s not what you thought it was.

Dear hallmark, I love when unconditionally fans and followers of DJI like you post for the sake of posting (and getting extra poins and future pennies for the DJI rewards)...
The post you are quoting was something what happened 3 months ago, in the meantime I'm the happy owner of that model as well as I gave MA a try too... Do you blame me for this ???
I'm free to buy anything I want with my money and I'm also free to criticize anything I think it deserves to be improved. The same for you and all our fellow readers or posters. And you are free to praise what you want. Forum readers are clever enough to decide for themselves, so what are you afraid of ?
If you like to be fooled by unfair, incomplete advertising, go on, it's a free world...

I'm not "salivating" at anything, perhaps you do, but this is your own problem.
By the way, your Spark song is different and seems more like my MA comment...https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 7302&fromuid=292560
Allow me to quote you: "what do you expect, a Spark to have the same colour profiles as an Inspire ???"
I'd answer for you: yes, because you own a Spark...
Unless you can show me where DJI disclaims MA has only 2 video modes, you can't teach me about "researching"...

Let the owners of MA to decide if they are comfortable or not with only 2 video modes...

2018-3-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

15matjan Posted at 2018-3-20 07:59
Dear hallmark, I love when unconditionally fans and followers of DJI like you post for the sake of posting (and getting extra poins and future pennies for the DJI rewards)...
The post you are quoting was something what happened 3 months ago, in the meantime I'm the happy owner of that model as well as I gave MA a try too... Do you blame me for this ???
I'm free to buy anything I want with my money and I'm also free to criticize anything I think it deserves to be improved. The same for you and all our fellow readers or posters. And you are free to praise what you want. Forum readers are clever enough to decide for themselves, so what are you afraid of ?

While you quote my post, you wil also notice I knew exactly what I was buying, I’ve had many dji drones and as you should know that many colour profiles came with firmware updates, when I bought MA I knew exactly how many colour profiles it had and how many props came with combo and if you didn’t know this then you didn’t bother to research, but this suits you , you have done almost nothing but whine about every drone you purchased from dji, it looks like your farewell party never took off , mostly because your full of it.

I asked you in my last post do you think Spark should have the same features as inspire2, you avoided answering because you can see how ridiculous it is to even suggest.

Using your car analogy do you think a BMW3 series should have all the features of a BMW 7 series or maybe you think that BMW should advertise the 3 series by telling customers what it doesn’t have, now you might be able to see how ridiculous you sound.

As I said before you spent your time complaining about nothing on the Phantom forum, and I don’t expect anything less here on this forum, but please when complaining try to make sure you do your research first.

Your words about your orange umpa lumpa drone.

My right is to have a diferent opinion (based on my experience) and is as valid as yours.
First of all I have no overweight orange drone, nor plans to have one soon.
You obviously changed your mind
2018-3-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

15matjan Posted at 2018-3-20 07:31
Do you mean MA has all the video modes available on DJI Go4 app for the other models ????
It only has 2 (normal and D-Cinelike), all the other are missing on MA and available on Mavic Pro, Phantom 4P, etc....

I mean that those 2 were advertised on the specs sheet, but are gone now.
2018-3-20
Use props
15matjan
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-3-20 09:59
While you quote my post, you wil also notice I knew exactly what I was buying, I’ve had many dji drones and as you should know that many colour profiles came with firmware updates, when I bought MA I knew exactly how many colour profiles it had and how many props came with combo and if you didn’t know this then you didn’t bother to research, but this suits you , you have done almost nothing but whine about every drone you purchased from dji, it looks like your farewell party never took off , mostly because your full of it.

I asked you in my last post do you think Spark should have the same features as inspire2, you avoided answering because you can see how ridiculous it is to even suggest.

How did you know the number of colour profiles of the MA before buying it ? Do you work for DJI ??? I don't but was unable to find it out in their specs nor on youtube reviews. Enlighten us for the sake of future customers....
Well, you simply don't get it that when these models use THE SAME DJI Go4 app, a disclaimer would be required indicating less functionality off the app for a certain model. We are talking about a feature of the app which is not functioning on the Air, as you perfectly said in your Spark post (recall: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... &fromuid=292560)
You bumble mix concepts when comparing or not Sparks with Inspires, the physical features of these models are well stated (camera, gimball, etc.), this is not the point, but the software (app's) features when and where there are differencies.

Your BMW comparison is forced and irrelevant because I'm talking about SW (I'll spell it: software) features not about comparing physical intrinsec features of car models or drone models, name them Spark & Inspire to answer the question you say I didn't answered.

My "complaint", I'd call it campaign, on Phantom forum resulted in updates, bug fixes and adding 3rd part apps (in the "shut their mouth" ...Chinese way) FYI. It shouldn't bother you unless you are employed by DJI (in such a situation I admit it may hurt).

But you can keep on spitting your venom and rage on me here, I'll leave you to do this, you desperately need the 2 points and 0,01 redeemable Euro of your glorious post. Keep calm and posting my dear future https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commandant_(rank)#Ireland

2018-3-20
Use props
15matjan
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

Montfrooij Posted at 2018-3-20 10:59
I mean that those 2 were advertised on the specs sheet, but are gone now.

Perhaps someone thought stating that would affect the sales...

Not always, but most of the time, transparency and, clear, fair advertising are western countries virtues which I doubt a chinese company will discover or apply in the near future...

2018-3-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

15matjan Posted at 2018-3-20 11:20
Perhaps someone thought stating that would affect the sales...

Not always, but most of the time, transparency and, clear, fair advertising are western countries virtues which I doubt a chinese company will discover or apply in the near future...

I really don't know.
One thing I noticed is that they added some more tap fly features that actually improve on the course lock. At least, according to some users that is.
They never tell about it.
Marketing is a strange profession
2018-3-20
Use props
15matjan
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

Montfrooij Posted at 2018-3-20 11:23
I really don't know.
One thing I noticed is that they added some more tap fly features that actually improve on the course lock. At least, according to some users that is.
They never tell about it.

Yes, being said that a good salesman is the one able to sell the devil itself...,
pray to the angels to care our birds when flying....
2018-3-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

15matjan Posted at 2018-3-20 11:11
How did you know the number of colour profiles of the MA before buying it ? Do you work for DJI ??? I don't but was unable to find it out in their specs nor on youtube reviews. Enlighten us for the sake of future customers....
Well, you simply don't get it that when these models use THE SAME DJI Go4 app, a disclaimer would be required indicating less functionality off the app for a certain model. We are talking about a feature of the app which is not functioning on the Air, as you perfectly said in your Spark post (recall: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=102911&pid=897302&fromuid=292560)
You bumble mix concepts when comparing or not Sparks with Inspires, the physical features of these models are well stated (camera, gimball, etc.), this is not the point, but the software (app's) features when and where there are differencies.

Where did I find out about it, it was all over this forum on day one of release, it was all over you tube, but you knew that, I’m sure you were all consumed knowing you were coming back here to put your twopence in , you might remember Mavic Pro had 3 colour profiles when it was first released but others came with future firmware, so it doesn’t take Einstein to work this one out. Same for P4Pro stuff gets fixed with firmware, not because some crank keeps whining, you will remember 2 months ago that you were made look a fool , it’s happening again. But I’m sure it won’t stop you complaining. I wonder how much complaining your doing over on the orange umpa lumpa forum, because there are plenty of problems with that drone. Catch any fish yet..
2018-3-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

15matjan Posted at 2018-3-20 11:28
Yes, being said that a good salesman is the one able to sell the devil itself...,
pray to the angels to care our birds when flying....

That is true, although I doubt this is done on purpose.
Mistakes: true (we all remember the crazy take off thing from Spark that made it through the announcement, but not in the final product....)
2018-3-20
Use props
15matjan
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-3-20 11:30
Where did I find out about it, it was all over this forum on day one of release, it was all over you tube, but you knew that, I’m sure you were all consumed knowing you were coming back here to put your twopence in , you might remember Mavic Pro had 3 colour profiles when it was first released but others came with future firmware, so it doesn’t take Einstein to work this one out. Same for P4Pro stuff gets fixed with firmware, not because some crank keeps whining, you will remember 2 months ago that you were made look a fool , it’s happening again. But I’m sure it won’t stop you complaining. I wonder how much complaining your doing over on the orange umpa lumpa forum, because there are plenty of problems with that drone. Catch any fish yet..

Blah, blah, blah. Put the link if you are so brave to that disclaimer or any Youtube review on the MA's number of colour profiles...
You'll help the rest of users which are not as Einstein as you.
As for the rest I honestly think you also need a firmware...

2 points more and +€ 0.01
2018-3-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

15matjan Posted at 2018-3-20 11:52
Blah, blah, blah. Put the link if you are so brave to that disclaimer or any Youtube review on the MA's number of colour profiles...
You'll help the rest of users which are not as Einstein as you.
As for the rest I honestly think you also need a firmware...

Go find it yourself, something you should make it your business to complain about is Mavic Pro doesn’t have Draw mode imagine you missed that one, another chance for you to put one more thread up complaining, I’m surprised you bought the MavAir with all the complaining you done about price.
2018-3-20
Use props
15matjan
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-3-20 12:51
Go find it yourself, something you should make it your business to complain about is Mavic Pro doesn’t have Draw mode imagine you missed that one, another chance for you to put one more thread up complaining, I’m surprised you bought the MavAir with all the complaining you done about price.

Again you are unable to post that link you are claiming so much...
You're becoming pathetic my friend...This is a forum, not a kindergarten...
I'm glad you spend your time reading all my posts, I consider myself an informed buyer, don't like to be taken for stupid, so, FYI I bought the brand new MA for 644 euros, delivered to my EU door which is cheaper than the US one and 25% cheaper than those your bosses sell in Europe...Of course you are free to pay more if you like or, to use your own words: haven't done the appropriate research.
What else do you need to know for fueling your future replies and hates ?

PD: Failed attempt: I don't need nor care about Draw mode. I'd suggest to read again this thread's posts, perhaps one day you'll understand what is all about...
2018-3-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

15matjan Posted at 2018-3-20 13:17
I'm glad you spend your time reading all my posts, I consider myself an informed buyer, don't like to be taken for stupid, so, FYI I bought the brand new MA for 644 euros, delivered to my EU door which is cheaper than the US one and 25% cheaper than those your bosses sell in Europe...Of course you are free to pay more if you like or, to use your own words: haven't done the appropriate research.

. There’s only one person here throwing their toys out of the Pram here, because he doesn’t have vivid in his colour profile ,nobody needs to listen to your BS about how you got MA 25% cheaper than base price it just isn’t true, or maybe you will show us how you did it.

Here’s one of many links You will see in very large letters Normal and D Cinelike.

2018-3-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

15matjan Posted at 2018-3-20 13:17
I'm glad you spend your time reading all my posts, I consider myself an informed buyer, don't like to be taken for stupid, so, FYI I bought the brand new MA for 644 euros, delivered to my EU door which is cheaper than the US one and 25% cheaper than those your bosses sell in Europe...Of course you are free to pay more if you like or, to use your own words: haven't done the appropriate research.

With regards to reading your threads, I partook in that thread again it was another you spent your time complaining, Funny why you would put up this thread when you could purchase for 25% cheaper than anyone else , so let’s see the proof or it’s just BS.
2018-3-20
Use props
StanfordWebbie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

Two suggestions for Hall and 15 mat:  Each of you write down the other guys' name on a yellow sticky note.  Put it on the edge of your computer monitor.  Then you can remember to never look at anything the other guy posts.  And 15mat.  you probably ought to find a different drone brand.  Avoid all the unhappiness.  Although, as an elder used to say to me, "Some folks enjoy their misery".
2018-3-20
Use props
15matjan
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-3-20 14:07
With regards to reading your threads, I partook in that thread again it was another you spent your time complaining, Funny why you would put up this thread when you could purchase for 25% cheaper than anyone else , so let’s see the proof or it’s just BS.

Here you have it:

https://www.eglobalcentral.com.e ... kit-negro-onix.html

Periodically these guys made also additional discounts of 5% which I used last month. if you don't believe, ask them about the DROPME5 promo code...

Q.E.D.

I'll answer no more your stupid posts here, its a loss of time and I have better ways to earn my life than the extra cent/post you are struggling for.
As for my future reply, we have a wise wording here which says the wisest keep its mouth shut
2018-3-20
Use props
15matjan
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

StanfordWebbie Posted at 2018-3-20 16:46
Two suggestions for Hall and 15 mat:  Each of you write down the other guys' name on a yellow sticky note.  Put it on the edge of your computer monitor.  Then you can remember to never look at anything the other guy posts.  And 15mat.  you probably ought to find a different drone brand.  Avoid all the unhappiness.  Although, as an elder used to say to me, "Some folks enjoy their misery".

It seems Hallmark's yellow note was not so sticky and have fallen out, because is him who continuously attack my posts. Some are happy insulting, spitting and spreading, it's a big world and we have to live with all the surrounding living beans.
Why do you think that criticizing means to feel miserable ? I owned and own many DJI drones among the 4 different models I used or use, I think I have the right to constructively criticize when a given model needs it. I'm not Cassey Neistat but I have the same rights as all the others. Afterwards I pay for my drones and receive nothing for free. Nor I need it, because my freedom of speech worth more.

Sorry if my topic  might have caused you any kind of discomfort, which was not my purpose.
2018-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules