Vision sensor communication error (10000) in Mavic pro
1353 3 2018-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans91c21c1d
lvl.2
Flight distance : 179970 ft
India

Hi all, am using mavic pro for past 2 months, untill no major issue but had some bugs which is negligible.

Last week i have faced a new problem, while flying dji go4 app shows vision sensor communication error (10000).  But no issue in flying.

I landed the mavic, restarted and the warning got cleared.

But 2 days before only i did vision sensor calibration.  Is that normal to get the below warning or something serious with my mavic.

Kindly guide.

Vision sensor communication error

Vision sensor communication error
2018-3-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, fans91c21c1d, so sorry for the issue that you have experienced. Normally, the vision sensor error happens after an aircraft crash, so did your drone crash before? Thanks!

2018-3-20
Use props
fans91c21c1d
lvl.2
Flight distance : 179970 ft
India

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-3-20 01:33
Hi, fans91c21c1d, so sorry for the issue that you have experienced. Normally, the vision sensor error happens after an aircraft crash, so did your drone crash before? Thanks!

Ya a mild crash, during landing the mavic hit ground little.  After crash i faced gimbal over load issue for a moment then everything went normal.

THis is the second time am getting vision sensor communication error after mild crash.
2018-3-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fans91c21c1d Posted at 2018-3-20 02:13
Ya a mild crash, during landing the mavic hit ground little.  After crash i faced gimbal over load issue for a moment then everything went normal.

THis is the second time am getting vision sensor communication error after mild crash.

I'm sorry to hear about the accident. Please kindly start a case and send it in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support. If the drone is still in warranty period, the local team will arrange data analysis after they received the package. If you encounter any difficulties during the repair progress, feel free to contact us with your case number, we'll be here for help.
2018-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules