Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Lost my Mavic Air forever
4806 52 2018-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Raini
lvl.2
Flight distance : 135689 ft
Germany

Yes. And one good idea would be to add to the Mavic body some strong red LED's with separated battery  who are blinking  strong.  User can enable it by hand before start and disable after landing.
In case the Mavic gets lost, the blinking would be seen in the night.
I am shure i could find mine in this case.
Think i mount on the next drone something like this by myself:

https://hollandbikeshop.com/en-g ... 4436/?country_id=81

2018-3-23
Use props
Bob Brown
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sorry for your loss! Continued lessons and confirmations of what not to do. Thank You!
We do not have jungles like that in the USA.. VERY thick wow! Probably in a tree canopy... do you know any monkeys that can help?
2018-3-23
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Please contact our support and start a case: http://www.dji.com/support Since your Mavic air is under warranty, you can provide your flight data to our support for data analysis. Hope it will be solved soon.
2018-3-25
Use props
Raini
lvl.2
Germany

Thanks, i already did.
Now waiting for answer sinze 03/23/2018.
2018-3-25
Use props
gnirtS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
Thailand

GoldenSun Posted at 2018-3-20 05:10
Loosing a drone is one, but also all the footage from a two week trip - that is so unfortunate! So sorry for you!

... its also completely avoidable.  Do people not carry smart phones, tablets or even laptops with them to back up data?
2018-3-26
Use props
GoldenSun
Second Officer
Flight distance : 681903 ft
Poland

gnirtS Posted at 2018-3-26 00:56
... its also completely avoidable.  Do people not carry smart phones, tablets or even laptops with them to back up data?

They do. But only think about backup once they loose something...
2018-3-26
Use props
Kevjones1959
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61932 ft

South Africa

Tom_A Posted at 2018-3-21 14:05
I was thinking a HD with wifi card slot would be ideal for trips like this. Western Digital makes one, but the online reviews are a bit low, which makes me hesitate on purchasing one.

I use the WD wifi drive for my still camera storage. They finicky but once you can get the phone to connect to it they work well. The transfer rate is a little slow so just be patient and  keep a spare power pack handy to recharge it.
2018-3-26
Use props
gnirtS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
Thailand

If you already have a phone just use a OTG cable and plug a card reader in.  Or just buy a few SD cards.
2018-3-26
Use props
Raini
lvl.2
Germany

Is here reading someone from DJI support ?

Thank you for fast response at 23.Mars 2018.
Time is running and i need the new drone. Please send me the missing information to complete the case!
My last remainder to you is from 28.03.2018 (09:34:38 CEST)

Your offer sounds ok for me, if you could answer my question we could do the deal!

Here again my questions:
What would be the exact price for the  Mavic Air(Arctic White) without charger and remote, and is there the battery included?
Or is it possible to take the fly more combo?  What would be the price for me for this combo if possible?

Thank you verry much
2018-3-28
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Raini Posted at 2018-3-23 01:34
Yes. And one good idea would be to add to the Mavic body some strong red LED's with separated battery  who are blinking  strong.  User can enable it by hand before start and disable after landing.

Add this too.
2018-3-28
Use props
Raini
lvl.2
Germany

Workflow seams to be in progress now, thanks!
2018-4-2
Use props
kRx md
lvl.4
Flight distance : 158914 ft
Philippines

Raini Posted at 2018-3-23 01:34
Yes. And one good idea would be to add to the Mavic body some strong red LED's with separated battery  who are blinking  strong.  User can enable it by hand before start and disable after landing.

yep. Just like this Road ID night running LEDs  I have on my Spark. Battery can last up to 10 days on blinking mode and to some degree it has water resistance.  So you have 10 days to search by land or by another drone should your bird get lost! The light can be seen across 4 soccer pitches at night.

IMG_0020.JPG
2018-4-4
Use props
Raini
lvl.2
Switzerland

Yesterday I received my exchange drone. Thanks to DJI Europe for fast delivery!
2018-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules