Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Cell deviations
1104 11 2018-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_IYYIPIuva5Yt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 189341 ft
United States

Newbie help!!!When reviewing my flight records in Phantomhelp, I am now showing cell deviations in my batteries. I always check the battery in the app before each flight, and everything always looks good, but when I download the record and view it, it shows (sometimes way out) cell deviations on all of my batteries (I have 3).
If I go and look at OLD flight records that initially showed 0 cell deviations, I am now showing deviations - am I doing something wrong???

2018-3-20
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

I have seen at least two flightrecords here in the forum showing the same weird cell deviations. I have the impression that it is a malfunction in Phantomhelp. If DJI GO 4 shows you that all is well with the battery, you should be safe to fly I believe.
2018-3-20
Use props
djiuser_IYYIPIuva5Yt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 189341 ft
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-3-20 06:21
I have seen at least two flightrecords here in the forum showing the same weird cell deviations. I have the impression that it is a malfunction in Phantomhelp. If DJI GO 4 shows you that all is well with the battery, you should be safe to fly I believe.

Thanks for the reply - that is what I was thinking, but wanted to make sure.
2018-3-20
Use props
Keule
Captain
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
Germany

If you want to have another opinion about your batteries health, feel free to post the .txt logs here.
(upload to Dropbox or similar, and post a link back here)
2018-3-20
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I would go by Go 4 myself - that will flag any abnormalities with the batteries and it seems all is fine.
2018-3-20
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
Captain
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

may well be as wachtberger says - i hope so. you could also cross reference with airdata to see what they say your cell deviations are. you could also do a battery inspection. Check all surfaces to ensure there is no swelling (even the slightest amount) and keep an eye on your battery temperature.
Over heating could be an indication of something to watch out for.
If your app gives you a battery error notice then you should adhere to that warning and return for warentee replacement.
2018-3-20
Use props
V_kingo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 310157 ft
Chile

You can create a free account at AIRDATA to check your cell deviation too.
2018-3-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there, so sorry to hear the issue of the batteries, could you please provide a photo of the error message? We'll look into it, thanks!
2018-3-21
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Germany

Bekaru MP UAV Posted at 2018-3-20 14:31
may well be as wachtberger says - i hope so. you could also cross reference with airdata to see what they say your cell deviations are. you could also do a battery inspection. Check all surfaces to ensure there is no swelling (even the slightest amount) and keep an eye on your battery temperature.
Over heating could be an indication of something to watch out for.
If your app gives you a battery error notice then you should adhere to that warning and return for warentee replacement.

I have checked mine on Airdata yesterday and it is a somewhat strange result too. Airdata says that all is well with my batteries but shows significant deviations too at the same time. I am wondering if this might be related to the fact that the MA has a new type of battery.
2018-3-21
Use props
JJBspark
Captain
Flight distance : 12132231 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-3-21 04:06
I have checked mine on Airdata yesterday and it is a somewhat strange result too. Airdata says that all is well with my batteries but shows significant deviations too at the same time. I am wondering if this might be related to the fact that the MA has a new type of battery.

I will add this check function in my flight record analysis program, so we all can check it at home with our own flightrecord txt file
Next week i will publish the last version.
cheers JJB
2018-3-21
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Germany

JJBspark Posted at 2018-3-21 05:16
I will add this check function in my flight record analysis program, so we all can check it at home with our own flightrecord txt file
Next week i will publish the last version.
cheers JJB

Great, looking forward to it!
2018-3-21
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
Captain
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-3-21 04:06
I have checked mine on Airdata yesterday and it is a somewhat strange result too. Airdata says that all is well with my batteries but shows significant deviations too at the same time. I am wondering if this might be related to the fact that the MA has a new type of battery.

Interesting that airdata shows the same / similar discrepancy-
maybe then its the software update to the batteries has entered faulty information.
2018-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules