Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Love Product, Whats Hold up!
1025 4 2018-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gregs77
Flight distance : 22451 ft
  • >>>
United States

Please tell me what the hold up is dji service and warranty did great to replace unit in a very timely manner. Only to be waiting almost 2 months for the replacement propellers. You guys have emailed me a couple of times , thanking for paience but 2 months. Really
CAS-1449437R3KOH7.  Ive even sent photos twice
Thx Greg
2018-3-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Greg, we are terribly sorry for the inconvenience, your case has been escalated, we will have the designated team to solve your case asap. Sincerely regretful for the difficulties again.
2018-3-20
Use props
3VP
lvl.3
Flight distance : 165945 ft

2018-3-28
Use props
Gregs77
Flight distance : 22451 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Thor. To you and the rest of the DJI team, I sorry i had to go that route. It was very unlke DJI to take so long.  But i have to say thank you all. We are now Complete.  Greg
2018-3-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Gregs77 Posted at 2018-3-30 19:13
DJI Thor. To you and the rest of the DJI team, I sorry i had to go that route. It was very unlke DJI to take so long.  But i have to say thank you all. We are now Complete.  Greg

Glad to know everything was sorted out, thanks for getting back to us, we sincerely apologize again to have kept you waiting and all the inconvenience that has been caused, we will keep learning from this and improving our customer service, hope you will have a better experience with us in the future.
2018-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules