Need Help to upgrade to Phantom 4 pro
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb37e807a
New
India

Hi,
I own a P4 Advanced+. Now I want to remodify it to P4P. Say by changing its Body and installing extra sensors which is on the right and back. Ofcourse I will also need new controller as adv controller may not work anymore. But the main question is whether this is possible?? What are the main hardware difference between them?? Is the core board different?? Kindly help as I have already started buyng controller for pro and body .

Also if its a complete no, then I would end up buying all the hardwares of pro and end up assembling it. As there are no proper dealers here, I have been keeping my hands busy by repairing drones for myself as well as for friends who recently crashed his Inspire.

Thanks in Advance

2018-3-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I'm afraid not. There are two main differences between P4A and P4P:
1. The P4P have rear vision sensors and two infrared sensors in its FlightAutonomy system, while the P4A not.
2. The RC of P4P supports to switch between 2.4G and 5.8G, while the RC of P4A does not support the 5.8 GHz frequency band. And Tapfly Backward has been removed.
2018-3-20
Use props
fansb37e807a
New
India

Thats what I want to know... what hardware differences are there internally so i can change the components.. i kno i will have to buy the body for pro.. side amd rear sensons... but after that..is the ESC BOARD and core board same as advanced?? What i want to know is the specific hardware difference... i already know the difference in its features
2018-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules