Spark - Password Issue
24763 14 2018-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rhodders
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I'm wondering if anyone could help me please.

I've recently purchased the DJI Spark and i can't seem to pair it to my iPhone 6+. I've tried scanning the code from the DJI Go 4 app but it keeps saying to manualy input it. When i go to network in phone setting, i can see the Spark in wi-fi devises but when i click connect and enter the password i keep getting the message 'incorrect password for network "Spark". I have tried this now for a while and still no joy.

I've tried re-booting my phone and holding down the back of the Spark for 9 seconds until i get 1 bleep then 2 bleeps and still no joy. Is there anything else i should be doing to try and connect.

Thanks
2018-3-20
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Try downloading the Go4 app from the Apple store. Once completed, you should be able to go forward. Make sure you activate as well: https://www.dji.com/spark/info#downloads
2018-3-20
Use props
Rhodders
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI-Mark Posted at 2018-3-20 11:34
Try downloading the Go4 app from the Apple store. Once completed, you should be able to go forward. Make sure you activate as well: https://www.dji.com/spark/info#downloads

Hi,

I've already downloaded the DJI Go 4 app. When i try to connect from within the app by scanning the code it tells me it can't connect and to manually input the wi-fi setting from the main network setting on my phone. However the code i input from the back of the battery doesn't work and i keep on having the same message 'incorrect password for network Spark'.
2018-3-20
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Rhodders Posted at 2018-3-20 11:46
Hi,

I've already downloaded the DJI Go 4 app. When i try to connect from within the app by scanning the code it tells me it can't connect and to manually input the wi-fi setting from the main network setting on my phone. However the code i input from the back of the battery doesn't work and i keep on having the same message 'incorrect password for network Spark'.

2018-3-20
Use props
Rhodders
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI-Mark Posted at 2018-3-20 11:52
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so1b6BSQTzE&index=17&list=PL8-vxWY64sBNIrePb_pR6Rd2Cp8GaKa_i&t=0s

It's the password that I'm having the issues with. I've followed the steps at the beginning of this video but i can't get any further because the password keeps saying its incorrect. Im typing in the password that appears on the side of the box and under the battery. Have tried so many times and no joy.
2018-3-20
Use props
V_kingo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 310157 ft
Chile

You need to press and hold the power button for nine seconds or more until you hear three beeps to reset the Wi-Fi name and password.
2018-3-20
Use props
Rhodders
lvl.1
United Kingdom

V_kingo Posted at 2018-3-20 12:36
You need to press and hold the power button for nine seconds or more until you hear three beeps to reset the Wi-Fi name and password.

Thank you so much, worked first time. Appreciate your help
2018-3-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Rhodders Posted at 2018-3-20 13:35
Thank you so much, worked first time. Appreciate your help

Hi, Rhodders, so sorry to hear about the issue that you have experienced. It's really nice to hear everything turns out to be great. Hope you have a good time on flying the drone.
2018-3-20
Use props
Klok74
lvl.1
Denmark

I have the same problem and it keeps coming back... any fixes?
2018-5-4
Use props
djiuser_m3hqHVC08xQc
New

United States

I recently got a new phone. iPhone X. I cannot get my phone to connect to the controller. Constantly getting incorrect password.
2019-1-4
Use props
ericryanthomas
lvl.1

United States

I recently bought a spark drone from somebody locally here in town and evidently the motherboard or something was replaced at one time or another because the Wi-Fi password on the back of the battery cover doesn't work when I factory reset it. There's no remote control with it when I hook it to the DJI go 4 app it doesn't do anything. Please help me I do not know what to do here desperate to fly this.
2020-1-27
Use props
fans95ddeab4
New

United States

When I tried resetting my password for the DJ I spark I tried to hold it down for 9 seconds and I never heard a beep. Help plz
2020-5-17
Use props
fans95ddeab4
New

United States

V_kingo Posted at 2018-3-20 12:36

What do I press 9 seconds on the drone or controller
2020-5-17
Use props
fans95ddeab4
New

United States

I tried resetting my passcode and I don’t know what do I hold for nine seconds. The controller or the drone
2020-5-17
Use props
djiuser_264ELGS3nvBk
lvl.1

Turkey

fans95ddeab4 Posted at 5-17 16:53
I tried resetting my passcode and I don’t know what do I hold for nine seconds. The controller or the drone

try DJI Assistant 2 to check the wifi pass
2020-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules