WHAT IS THE NEXT COURSE OF ACTION
585 14 2018-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JedV
lvl.1

Canada

Anyone here who waited for more than 7 weeks to get their BROKEN BRAND NEW DRONE repaired? What is the turn around time for a BROKEN BRAND NEW DRONE to be repaired?

Authorized Repair Center still waiting for DJI to send them necessary software to finally repair my drone after having to replace the core board. DJI Support could not do anything about it.

Do DJI just let their customers suffer these kinds of problems after buying a BROKEN BRAND NEW DRONE?
2018-3-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Jed, we are so sorry for the difficulties you've been experiencing. We had forwarded your case to the proper team, we are trying our best to solve your situation, please kindly wait patiently.
2018-3-20
Use props
JedV
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-20 18:51
Jed, we are so sorry for the difficulties you've been experiencing. We had forwarded your case to the proper team, we are trying our best to solve your situation, please kindly wait patiently.

Thor, how many more weeks do I have to wait? I have been waiting for almost 2months now.

Have you ever bought something brand new with your hard earned money and could not use it for months? Please enlighten me how you managed not to get frustrated and kept your cool.
2018-3-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

JedV Posted at 2018-3-20 20:07
Thor, how many more weeks do I have to wait? I have been waiting for almost 2months now.

Have you ever bought something brand new with your hard earned money and could not use it for months? Please enlighten me how you managed not to get frustrated and kept your cool.

We understand how you feel right now, if I were you, I will also have the same feeling. Since you had sent the drone to the dealer for repair, we are now contacting the dealer and trying our best to solve your issue. The dealer will contact you soon. Your patience will be highly appreciated.
2018-3-21
Use props
JedV
lvl.1

Canada

"AUTHORIZED REPAIR CENTER CAN'T FIX DRONE"

Is this the kind of "Authorized Repair Center" you guys have? Not capable of repairing drones coz they don't have access to the tool/software needed?

After 7weeks of waiting.. now DJI advised them to send my drone to LA. What kind of service and decision making do you guys have?
2018-3-22
Use props
JedV
lvl.1

Canada

"AUTHORIZED REPAIR CENTER CAN'T FIX DRONE"

Is this the kind of "Authorized Repair Center" you guys have? Not capable of repairing drones coz they don't have access to the tool/software needed?

After 7weeks of waiting.. now DJI advised them to send my drone to LA. What kind of service and decision making do you guys have?

Why was my previous post deleted?
2018-3-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

JedV Posted at 2018-3-22 16:20

Jed, your post had not been deleted. We are trying our best to solve your situation in the fastest way as we could. Could you provide me with your personal contact info? I would inform your situation to the management department to contact you directly.
And please note that duplicated posts will be merged for a better follow up. Please don't post repeatedly, thank you for your kind understanding.
2018-3-22
Use props
JedV
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-22 20:11
Jed, your post had not been deleted. We are trying our best to solve your situation in the fastest way as we could. Could you provide me with your personal contact info? I would inform your situation to the management department to contact you directly.
And please note that duplicated posts will be merged for a better follow up. Please don't post repeatedly, thank you for your kind understanding.

How fast? DJI Support have no idea what is happening with my case, the "Authorized Repair Center" is getting no support from DJI itself and does not have all the tools needed to repair drones like mine. Then, I hear that DJI is recommending to have my drone sent to LA?! Now I have to wait even longer?!

Is 2 months not enough?! Why do I need to wait for so long? Your office replied to the repair centers request after 2 weeks what kind of service/support is that?

If you looked at my case number, then you should be able to get my details there. Did you really look? Or you just pretend to look?
2018-3-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

JedV Posted at 2018-3-22 21:15
How fast? DJI Support have no idea what is happening with my case, the "Authorized Repair Center" is getting no support from DJI itself and does not have all the tools needed to repair drones like mine. Then, I hear that DJI is recommending to have my drone sent to LA?! Now I have to wait even longer?!

Is 2 months not enough?! Why do I need to wait for so long? Your office replied to the repair centers request after 2 weeks what kind of service/support is that?

At the moment, I can check the contact info of the retailer, if it is possible, we would like to have your personal contact info so we can contact you directly. If your contact email is the same as the one you used for logging in the forum, I will have the designated team to contact you via this email. Please confirm this.
2018-3-22
Use props
JedV
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-22 23:50
At the moment, I can check the contact info of the retailer, if it is possible, we would like to have your personal contact info so we can contact you directly. If your contact email is the same as the one you used for logging in the forum, I will have the designated team to contact you via this email. Please confirm this.

Email address should be the same or you can directly message me for my mobile number for faster communication
2018-3-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

JedV Posted at 2018-3-23 07:20
Email address should be the same or you can directly message me for my mobile number for faster communication

Noted with thanks! I've forwarded your info to the right team, they will check and contact you in the working time.
2018-3-23
Use props
JedV
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-23 20:23
Noted with thanks! I've forwarded your info to the right team, they will check and contact you in the working time.

Susan,you basically told me this last week and nothing happened. Your words means nothing, do something to change that.
2018-3-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

JedV Posted at 2018-3-24 12:14
Susan,you basically told me this last week and nothing happened. Your words means nothing, do something to change that.

JedV, your case is registered under the dealer's info. We've checked with the right team that the dealer has called you and updated the status every working day. Have you received these updates? If still not, I'll report and help you get an update soon.
2018-3-25
Use props
JedV
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-25 18:55
JedV, your case is registered under the dealer's info. We've checked with the right team that the dealer has called you and updated the status every working day. Have you received these updates? If still not, I'll report and help you get an update soon.

Susan, the dealer did call me and has decided to take matter in their own hands as they felt like 2months is such a long wait. No thanks to DJI. Thanks for following up. Props to you, Thor and Elektra. I know I am not an easy client.

As for DJI Managemen/Tech/Support, they need to be trained more they SUCK BIGTIME.
2018-3-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

JedV Posted at 2018-3-25 20:00
Susan, the dealer did call me and has decided to take matter in their own hands as they felt like 2months is such a long wait. No thanks to DJI. Thanks for following up. Props to you, Thor and Elektra. I know I am not an easy client.

As for DJI Managemen/Tech/Support, they need to be trained more they SUCK BIGTIME.

Sorry for the troubles. We're keeping learning and would like to offer a better experience for the customers we valued in the future. Thanks for your feedback.
2018-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules