Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Support
433 2 2018-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rob-Viera
lvl.1
United States

Just wanted to say how pleased I am with the support I've received from DJI.  Could not get my Mavic Pro to initialize - battery lights came on, but nothing else.  During an extensive chat session with a DJI tech, we figured out it was a bad battery.  I had six days remaining on the 6-month warranty.  Promptly received an RMA, mailed the battery to DJI and received a new one ten days later.  First rate support!
2018-3-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Rob, you are so grateful for sharing your story with us, this absolutely brings us a great confidence and motivation to keep moving. Appreciate again for your positive feedback, wish you have a great time on flying, please feel free to contact us at any time if you have any further questions, we're glad to help.
2018-3-20
Use props
Rob-Viera
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-20 18:30
Rob, you are so grateful for sharing your story with us, this absolutely brings us a great confidence and motivation to keep moving. Appreciate again for your positive feedback, wish you have a great time on flying, please feel free to contact us at any time if you have any further questions, we're glad to help.

Thor, thanks for that.  I know I've seen some negative comments in the past re support, but my experience has been 100% positive, no matter what the issue.  Keep up the awesomeness!
2018-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules