Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Airking Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3228383 ft
Argentina

Hi:
We are using a Cendence remote as master and the original RC as slave
We cannot control exposure with the slave RC. Only tapping the App.
The right wheel is "locked" as the App. tell us. The App. instruct us to push the wheel to unlock, but never happens. The ISO, SHUTTER and IRIS never turn blue so you can control them with the wheel...
Anybody had this issue and could solve it?
Running I2, Cendence, Slave RC and CristalSky with the latest FW
Thanks!

2018-3-20
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, the situation is forwarded. Thanks for your attention and keep us updated when you find another problem.
2018-3-22
Use props
Airking Pilot
lvl.4
Argentina

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-22 00:01
Hi, the situation is forwarded. Thanks for your attention and keep us updated when you find another problem.

Do you knnow if there is a way to unlock this wheel we could try?
We don´t know besides pushing the wheel
So haven´t you had a report like this? Are we the only one?
Thanks
2018-3-22
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Airking Pilot Posted at 2018-3-22 09:48
Do you knnow if there is a way to unlock this wheel we could try?
We don´t know besides pushing the wheel
So haven´t you had a report like this? Are we the only one?

Please wait patiently if we have any news we will let you know.
2018-3-23
Use props
Airking Pilot
lvl.4
Argentina

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-23 01:50

Well, patience is something we learned to work out since the first time we purchased DJI
My question was if there was a way to unlock the wheel we did not know besides pushing the wheel, not claiming a fast solve from your engineers.
And  we keep thinking we are the only one having this problem as nobody could tell us the opposite. So may be we we missing some key adjustment/setting
2018-3-23
Use props
Airking Pilot
lvl.4
Argentina

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-23 01:50

Well, patience is something we learned to work out since the first time we purchased DJI
My question was if there was a way to unlock the wheel we did not know besides pushing the wheel, not claiming a fast solve from your engineers.
And  we keep thinking we are the only one having this problem as nobody could tell us the opposite. So may be we were missing some key adjustment/setting
2018-3-23
Use props
Mr.Mister
lvl.3
Flight distance : 862854 ft
United States

Airking Pilot Posted at 2018-3-23 07:13
And  we keep thinking we are the only one having this problem as nobody could tell us the opposite. So may be we were missing some key adjustment/setting

Not sure if this will help or not, but take a look at . He goes into detail of using the Focus Wheel 2 with the slave remote. Hope it helps...
2018-3-23
Use props
Airking Pilot
lvl.4
Argentina

Mr.Mister Posted at 2018-3-23 17:14
Not sure if this will help or not, but take a look at this video. He goes into detail of using the Focus Wheel 2 with the slave remote. Hope it helps...

Hi Mr. Mister
No
We are talking about the exposure wheel. The right one built in the RC
Ours is not working. We can not choose the parameter to change (Iris, shutter, iso). The numbers in the app should turn blue when you push the wheel so you can modify them, but it is not working.
Thanks!
2018-3-23
Use props
xefudo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7857828 ft
Portugal

I have the same problem, any news?
2018-3-27
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

xefudo Posted at 2018-3-27 22:37
I have the same problem, any news?

Please wait patiently for the next firmware update. Our engineers are working on that.  
2018-3-29
Use props
xefudo
lvl.3
Portugal

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-29 02:17
Please wait patiently for the next firmware update. Our engineers are working on that.

I 'am waiting, why this happen?  
please ....
2018-4-3
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

xefudo Posted at 2018-4-3 05:22
I 'am waiting, why this happen?  
please ....

I would recommend you use the original RC first. Thanks for your support and patience.
2018-4-7
Use props
iSkyUnmannedSystems
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7152087 ft
  • >>>

I actually sold my Cendence because of the locked wheel, not sure if that has ever worked in the same manner as the original remote, which also has an issue with locking, but at least you can unlock it again by pressing it, which to honest isn't very practical. Currently the only way you can adjust any camera settings using the main wheel is to take both hands OFF the sticks.
2018-4-7
Use props
xefudo
lvl.3
Portugal

Top. urra urra
2018-4-8
Use props
iakometto
lvl.1
Flight distance : 385755 ft
Germany

We are having the exact same issue with 2 Cendence and Z30 on M201RTK. Very annoying to pay 2000€ for 2 RCs and then impossible to customize the simplest and 2nd most important setting. Have you found a solution meanwhile?
2018-8-9
Use props
iakometto
lvl.1
Flight distance : 385755 ft
Germany

We are able to focus manually.But not able to adjust EV, ISO, Shutter, Aperture via Cendence - only via app. Also absolutely not able to customize the wheel to adjust EV or anything else in slave mode.
2018-8-9
Use props
marktottymy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 91860 ft

On my slave RC, I found that the microswitch that is meant to be triggered by pushing IN on the camera settings wheel,would only respond to pushing UP with your finger under the edge of the wheel.....and my guess is that this may be caused by little plastic fragments from weak components, because these bits can also get into the sticks and cause problems...
2018-8-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules