Dji please allow 32 channel auto. Here's WHY. make it happen!
1064 4 2018-3-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_dFXv88EjMq36
lvl.2

Spain

We cannot fly far with 8 channels, range is only a tiny crumb in most situations. Drones are meant to fly far. At the current state in terms of range it would be classified as a toy not a drone. We're getting low range, usually only 10% of advertised and that's a toy type of range.

We need 32 channels auto so regardless of interferences, we can experience more of the potential range.

Dji advertises 3-5 kilometers whether fcc or ce. Please abide by your own advertisement.

I know in europe, many people are insecure about commercial drones, there's simply no function to stalk anyone unless it's a z30 cam which is only on the pro systems. And dangerous payload capacity would be from the pro systems only as well. These insecure people are extreneky anxious and nervous ones trying to control ocean waves they can never control or escape from. Commercial drones have 0 threat.
But because these euro officials are very insecure, just give 32 auto anywhere outside of europe.. asia america etc.
2018-3-21
Use props
Farnk666
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1711394 ft
Australia

They won't allow 32 channels at all because the frequencies/power levels are not compliant to the relevant CE standards and are technically illegal in many countries.
The Inspire and Lightbridge units originally shipped with 32 channels, but DJI cut these back to 8 with a firmware "Update".  

This is not going to change. DJI are not interested in making this work.  
2018-3-21
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Thanks for your attention. I would help you forward this idea.
2018-3-21
Use props
djiuser_dFXv88EjMq36
lvl.2

Philippines

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-21 23:48
Thanks for your attention. I would help you forward this idea.

Thanks bro. The range is way too low on all drones.
Wattage limit is good and I support this depending on location to control how far the drone can go.

Channels however, we need the full auto 32 channels so that interferences won't kill the range.
Auto 8 channels give only 10% of the range on a location with interferences.
32 channels could give 40% of the range on the same interference environment.

I believe with drones we're supposed to be able to do photography further away.

2018-3-22
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

djiuser_dFXv88EjMq36 Posted at 2018-3-22 02:37
Thanks bro. The range is way too low on all drones.
Wattage limit is good and I support this depending on location to control how far the drone can go.

Thanks for your support. Sorry that we have no plan on adding this feature. Have a nice day.
2018-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules