Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Crystalsky pixels and latency
728 2 2018-3-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans4a294576
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I have purchased a Crystalsky Ultra and have been flying with it for about 20 flights now. The screen brightness is amazing. But the clarity of the screen is very inconsistant. Most of the time the picture on the screen is very pixeled out. So much so that it is hard to see if the camera is even in focus. There is also alot of latency when moveing the camera or the bird.  It is acting like I am loosing the signal but It is the same wether I am 100 yards or 1/4 mile. The touch screen is also very picky compaired to my Ipad.  Some casses it may take me 3 to 4 trys to make the screen respond.  The batery life seems to be not to great either.  Starting at 75 % yesterday I made Three 15 min flights and the batery was so low that the screen was flickering on and off. When I changed to a fully charged batery everything was fine accept the above mentioned was the same.  Also I am getting the warning that there is STRONG INTERFERENCE FLY WITH CAUSTION. I have seen on other threads that this happend with the newest firmware update, wich I did when I got the new Ultra. So this is most likely not due to the Crystalsky, but bothersome none the less.

Sorry to through so much into one thread, but this is my experiance wth the Crystalsky Ultra so far.  Any advise would be great.

Inspire 2 version 01.01.0300
Go 4 App version 4.1.14
Camera x 5s version 01.07.20.98

2018-3-21
Use props
daev2018
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12263747 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have CS Ultra with Cendence and only used for about 5 flights and all has been OK that I can remember. I'm not flying I2 lately cause there's nothing worth filming til spring green but I do notice the problem like yours with the 5.5" CrystalSky and Mavic Pro.  Bad pixelation and strong interference warning. I had to give up and fly the Mavic Pro with iPhone again. The Mavic Air however worked fine with the CrystalSky.
2018-3-21
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, I would recommend you fly your drone in a recommended environment and avoid all interference. Please tell me the following info to locate the reason of dropping power abnormally.
1. What image did your CS enter when you turn it off?
2. Please make a screenshot about the running app.
3. Please tell me what feature you open when you use CS.
4. Did the wifi connect with your CS when you open it, a video of the operation is welcomed.
5. Did the problem solve when you stop running DJI GO when you turn off the app?
2018-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules