cloud storage
13662 7 2018-3-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7ba8fcd9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 132375 ft
Guatemala

Hi, where can I upload *.dat files to your cloud, I need to send them in order know when a P4 was damaged or crashed. thanks!
2018-3-21
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

2018-3-21
Use props
fans7ba8fcd9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 132375 ft
Guatemala

many thanks DJI-Mark! this apply even if the mSD is not available? does the drone still sync flights with your smart device?
2018-3-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, the flight records will be saved in the mobile device, you can refer the above video to sync. The DAT files are kept in the aircraft, you can export the flight log and save locally. I'm afraid that it is not available to analysis if the data has been overwritten.
2018-3-21
Use props
fans97462ff3
New
Flight distance : 579885 ft
France

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-21 23:37
Hi there, the flight records will be saved in the mobile device, you can refer the above video to sync. The DAT files are kept in the aircraft, you can export the flight log and save locally. I'm afraid that it is not available to analysis if the data has been overwritten.

Hello, I'm trying to recover my flight data to the DJI analysis service via DJI GO 4 and my iphone 7. I did everything the video says but I did not know where to find the flight documents on my iphone phone ... can you help me? My drone is spitting in the forest I can not recover the data via the drone
Cheers
2018-10-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans97462ff3 Posted at 2018-10-6 02:01
Hello, I'm trying to recover my flight data to the DJI analysis service via DJI GO 4 and my iphone 7. I did everything the video says but I did not know where to find the flight documents on my iphone phone ... can you help me? My drone is spitting in the forest I can not recover the data via the drone
Cheers

Sir, for iOS devices, please connect the device to the computer, launch the iTunes, find the flight records in the DJI GO app, and copy the FlightRecord folder to the computer. It will be OK.
2018-10-10
Use props
RBP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 127054 ft
United States

I uploaded my flights to the cloud, when I go to Air Data it says I have no new flights but I'm showing 46 on my ipad. I work for Multivista and they want the flights uploaded, any idea what is going on?

2019-12-11
Use props
Heinz-Georg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3120 ft
Germany

dji go app
2020-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules