Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Alternative cell phones that can be used
921 10 2018-3-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_PSylTeny4FJ9
New
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

The requirements to be met would be helpful!
2018-3-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there, please check the compatible mobile device list for the Mavic pro from the website: https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads, thanks!

1.png
2018-3-21
Use props
Brad Bilger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14843274 ft

Just my .02 cents worth.  If you are looking for Android, I use a Samsung Note 5.  Not on the approved list, but has flown perfectly for the past 9 months.  The only bugs that I've had have been fixed by replacing the USB cable.  
2018-3-22
Use props
JJBspark
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Mi max2, 6,4 inch Full HD screen. Works great!
2018-3-22
Use props
djiuser_PSylTeny4FJ9
New
Flight distance : 3 ft

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-3-21 22:21
Hi, there, please check the compatible mobile device list for the Mavic pro from the website: https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads, thanks!

Thanks for the source!  I am just getting in to the feel of things.  I am sure to find the right one
2018-3-24
Use props
NFG
lvl.2
Australia

I use an HTC 10 without any trouble at all.
2018-3-24
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

Attached is a xcell sheet of the specs of android devises (not tablets and not apple) on the dji supported list.
The list is a little incomplete and at the bottom contains 2 sony devices that are not on the list but has enough info to give you an overall idea of the spec requirements for android devices.
I have listed the specs that i would think are relevant - dont forget that screen visibility is also pretty important when choosing a devise.
i would think 16 gig int storage is minimum and at least 3 gig ram and then the best processor possible (high end quad core or good octocore) with good gpu and cpu.
I have asked dji on this forum many many many times for spec requirements and they have never answered that question properly - all they will do is keep reposting the list of devices on their web site.

Therefore it makes me think the system works like this: dji only guarentees support for the devices on their list and therefore as company policy are limited to and will only advise according to their list of recommended devices.
this does not mean that those devices will be glitch free with new app versions - only that those devices are or seem to be the ones they will work at asap to resolve any glitches that come through.

2018-3-24
Use props
Whemming
lvl.2
Flight distance : 73205 ft
United States

I use a cheap hauwai mate se.  Works great.  No issues.  And it was cheap.
2019-5-16
Use props
Ridg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 232306 ft
United Kingdom

So far I have used
Nexus 5
One plus 2
Mate 20 pro

no issues with each
2019-5-16