My Spark can record but can't take pictures
3061 10 2018-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_29LFQeQmWj7y
New
United States

Hi, I have issue in taking pictures with my DJI Spark. The recording button works in both RC and phone but when I tried to take pictures, the button on the RC won't work. I won't take picture even if I press the button on my phone. Please help!
2018-3-22
Use props
Jerpie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 191211 ft
Netherlands

Maybe a stupid question, but have you updated the application and the drone? What do you have turned on, do you have a micro sd in the drone or is it saving to your mobile device?
2018-3-22
Use props
Arcobaleno Reborn
lvl.3

Philippines

Check camera settings storage is it set to SD card?  Do you have an SD card inserted?   How about trying another phone? Try uninstall reinstall the app
2018-3-22
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, please ensure that your drone is in P mode. Can you shoot a video of the situation? Thanks for your support.
2018-3-22
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, please ensure that your drone is in P mode. Can you shoot a video of the situation? Thanks for your support.
2018-3-22
Use props
WolFoX
New
Flight distance : 1722 ft

Russia

Hello!
Sorry for raising this topic again. Just to check if I understood right - taking pictures is possible only during the flight?
Capturing video works without flying, but taking pictures requires flying, right?
2018-10-27
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Afaik not for single pictures, just for Panos
2018-10-27
Use props
H. Arif - The 6IX
lvl.2

Canada

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-22 21:26

CAS-2376229-L4Z6W2
2018-10-27
Use props
WolFoX
New
Flight distance : 1722 ft

Russia

S-e-ven Posted at 2018-10-27 07:04
Afaik not for single pictures, just for Panos

The thing of it is that Panos mode is on right from the power on. If i change to video - it records. If I change to taking pics - it shows me the message as shown in the attached file.

Seems kinda weird to able to record with no fly, but being unable to take pics I'm just trying to figure out if it is the bug / or / I do something wrong / or / it just works so. Can someone please check this on their own Spark?
2018-10-30
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>

Your photo mode is set to 3x3 pano
Go to settings and change it to single shot, AEB, something like that
2018-10-30
Use props
Alex B.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

WolFoX Posted at 2018-10-30 02:41
The thing of it is that Panos mode is on right from the power on. If i change to video - it records. If I change to taking pics - it shows me the message as shown in the attached file.
[view_image]
Seems kinda weird to able to record with no fly, but being unable to take pics  I'm just trying to figure out if it is the bug / or / I do something wrong / or / it just works so. Can someone please check this on their own Spark?

Change picture mode from panorama to single shot and then you can take pictures without flying!

Fly safely and enjoy
Alex
2018-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules