Remote controller without wiffi signal.
467 8 2018-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Eder_eder
lvl.1
Brazil

2 weeks after I bought my Spark the remote controller does not supply the wiffi signal anymore, I sent it to the warranty service and it had returned not fixed with the same issue. Someone could help me?
2018-3-22
Use props
Arcobaleno Reborn
lvl.3

Philippines

If you already sent it for a repair with dji and it still is not working. Please contact dji asap and have them replace the defective remote provide your previous case number
2018-3-22
Use props
ALFIE-786
lvl.1
United Kingdom

that bad service how can they have argh!! i am already upset with my support. English is not understood. I cannot get easy answers.  i have been told one thing and its is not clear asked many questions and the answer is never clear!
2018-3-22
Use props
davidmartingraf
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>

That's terrible they sent it back without any explanation or repair service, I'm disappointed to hear your story.
2018-3-22
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Sorry to hear that. Please tell me your case number. Can you search the wifi of your RC with phone? Did you try to change a mobile device for further check? Thanks for your support.
2018-3-22
Use props
Eder_eder
lvl.1
Brazil

davidmartingraf Posted at 2018-3-22 14:14
That's terrible they sent it back without any explanation or repair service, I'm disappointed to hear your story.

They explained that the controller was fixed, but it is still not working, they replaced the wiffi board, but ......  thanks my friend
2018-3-24
Use props
Eder_eder
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-22 20:23
Sorry to hear that. Please tell me your case number. Can you search the wifi of your RC with phone? Did you try to change a mobile device for further check? Thanks for your support.

Hello, thank you for contacting me, yes I tested it with another mobile phone and an Ipad, the wiffi signal of the spark is visible, it is possible to connect the phone directly with the Spark, however, when I switch the control only the wiffido signal RC is not visible, the RC connects with the Spark normally, after several tests and forms that I did in my house never appears the RC signal. In the early days the wiffi signal appeared normally. A new RC would solve my issue.
The service order is 000343 at Dronetecnica company, RC serial number 0J0JE9L00201SU. Thanks in advance. I am afraid in resend the RC becouse I had paid all the shipping costs!!!!!! No refound!!!!
2018-3-24
Use props
davidmartingraf
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>

Eder_eder Posted at 2018-3-24 08:41
They explained that the controller was fixed, but it is still not working, they replaced the wiffi board, but ......  thanks my friend

I ran into that kind of Support with Samsung when I sent back my S7 for repair. It had to go back repeatedly until they replaced the entire guts of the phone and sent it back to me practically brand new.

Keep on it and make sure DJI takes care of the issue. I hope you can get back to good flying soon.
2018-3-24
Use props
Eder_eder
lvl.1
Brazil

davidmartingraf Posted at 2018-3-24 08:54
I ran into that kind of Support with Samsung when I sent back my S7 for repair. It had to go back repeatedly until they replaced the entire guts of the phone and sent it back to me practically brand new.

Keep on it and make sure DJI takes care of the issue. I hope you can get back to good flying soon.

Thank you very much my friend!
2018-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules