Question
480 9 2018-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PaysageRéunionnais
lvl.1
Réunion

Can we go under the controller that is to say that can be at -20 meters for example ?

Sorry for the English i'm french

2018-3-22
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>

You cannot set the minimum RTH altitude below the Remote Controller enabled RTH minimum of 20 meters.
2018-3-22
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>

davidmartingraf Posted at 2018-3-22 08:38
You cannot set the minimum RTH altitude below the Remote Controller enabled RTH minimum of 20 meters.

You can of course fly below 20 meters when not in RTH.
2018-3-22
Use props
StanfordWebbie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 178018 ft

Are you talking about return to home, or just flying below the altitude of your remote?  If, for example, you are standing on a cliff that is 30 meters above sea level, you can fly your drone out  away from the cliff and descend to a point lower than your remote.  In that case, your remote would show an altitude that is lower than your remote - a negative number.  
2018-3-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

If you fly lower than RC you telemetry reading will go to a minus figure, no matter where you fly your altitude will always be in reference to your homepoint.
2018-3-22
Use props
PaysageRéunionnais
lvl.1
Réunion

Thank you for yours answers. I understantd  : I can fly under the remote but I can't use the RTH function.

2018-3-22
Use props
LoSBoL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 666483 ft
Netherlands

PaysageRéunionnais Posted at 2018-3-22 09:55
Thank you for yours answers. I understantd  : I can fly under the remote but I can't use the RTH function.

No, that's not correct. You can use RTH function even if you fly below your homepoint.
2018-3-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, the take-off point will be recorded as 0m, which is the relative altitude. You may get a minus figure if the drone takes off from a high place. Also, the RTH altitude cannot be set as the minus, but you can still initiate the RTH.
2018-3-22
Use props
PaysageRéunionnais
lvl.1
Réunion

OH Okay ! I can use RTH below the remote and i can fly below the remote but i can't set the RTH altitude below the remote okay thank you !
2018-3-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

PaysageRéunionnais Posted at 2018-3-22 21:21
OH Okay ! I can use RTH below the remote and i can fly below the remote but i can't set the RTH altitude below the remote okay thank you !

You are welcome. If there are any further questions, feel free to contact us.
2018-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules