Reducing glare on iPhone
1986 8 2018-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tervist
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20830 ft
United States

What do you use to reduce glare on your iPhone when flying? I already have a screen protector but it's not doing enough in bright sunlight. I have the brightness cranked up as high as it can go and it's still next to impossible to see anything on the iPhone. It stinks trying to take photos in those conditions. Standing in the shade helps somewhat but you don't always have shade where you fly. Is there a specific screen protector I should look into, or do I have to look into a sunshade? Not interested in Crystal Sky at this point.
2018-3-22
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

I bought the sun shade and not too happy with it.  My sunlit face/body reflects off screen.  I just ordered from Amazon a three pack of matt, anti-glare screen protectors for under $7...I hope they work better.
2018-3-22
Use props
Arcobaleno Reborn
lvl.3

Philippines

Here from amazon anti glare protector for iphone  https://www.amazon.com/Moshi-iVi ... ector/dp/B00NWR0KNU
2018-3-22
Use props
Tervist
Second Officer
United States

Arcobaleno Reborn Posted at 2018-3-22 11:24
Here from amazon anti glare protector for iphone  https://www.amazon.com/Moshi-iVisor-Anti-Glare-iPhone-Protector/dp/B00NWR0KNU

Do you have experience on how well this product allows you to see your screen in bright daylight?
2018-3-22
Use props
Tervist
Second Officer
United States

Rustic17 Posted at 2018-3-22 09:51
I bought the sun shade and not too happy with it.  My sunlit face/body reflects off screen.  I just ordered from Amazon a three pack of matt, anti-glare screen protectors for under $7...I hope they work better.

Let me know how those work for you. Thanks.
2018-3-22
Use props
Arcobaleno Reborn
lvl.3

Philippines

Tervist Posted at 2018-3-22 11:40
Do you have experience on how well this product allows you to see your screen in bright daylight?

never bought  any anti glare since the brightness of the s6  works well with the sun anyway. Click this link https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=anti+glare+screen+protector+iphone so that yo ucan see sample of anti glare and how it works before buying
2018-3-22
Use props
MWitarsa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2058179 ft
Brazil

Nothing specific, I just look for a spot in the shadow. Curious to see alternatives….
2018-3-22
Use props
Snoopy 3d
lvl.2

Anyone try glasses with Polarized Lenses, they should be available in amber or clear?
2018-5-21
Use props
Tervist
Second Officer
United States

Snoopy 3d Posted at 2018-5-21 07:26
Anyone try glasses with Polarized Lenses, they should be available in amber or clear?

Tried amber ones and they did not help.
2018-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules