possible faulty second replacement and dji care runs without exte...
453 9 2018-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansdeb61bcb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 269193 ft
Germany

They changed my first faulty product after a few email exchange, only after I ask for a refund they post it out after 4 weeks. Now I get another replacement which is possibly a second faulty product, that keeps telling me no GPS signals in two different locations with empty space. The App also frozenI sent them the system log files and etc

First email: The support asked me to warm the mavic air up... Second email: try another location...

Also, since they took 4 weeks to send me a replacement, the dji care runs on without me having ANY Dji PRODUCT on my hands!
How does this work?

2018-3-22
Use props
Arcobaleno Reborn
lvl.3

Philippines

When did you purchase the drone? Is it within warranty 1 year or within the 15 days return period?   Since you mentioned you have dji care refresh you used the replacement to get the replacement drone right? If it is faulty and you used dji care for it then have it replaced asap as it is not your fault and you were expecting a working and same working good as new unit
2018-3-22
Use props
fansdeb61bcb
lvl.1
Germany

24 Jan purchase
6 Feb email about the first faulty problem
8 Feb I sent the mavic air back
28 Feb, 6 March (asking for a refund),each of these days I sent an email asking for an update.
7 March (replacement notice)
Now it seems I got a unit with weak GPS receiver that does not let me take off (and with a speaker that seems to be loose *which sounds a bit strange at start)

How can this dji care possibly start in feb when they sent me a faulty product and then a whole month between no drone

2018-3-22
Use props
Celsus
Second Officer
Flight distance : 196594 ft
United Kingdom

I had a similar situation where I did have a working Mavic for nearly 2 months, I never had a problem thereafter. I would like to think that DJI would be understanding if you need to make a claim within a reasonable time after expiry. There is no way to pause  or extend the refresh cover from what I could gather.
2018-3-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

So sorry for the difficulties and the inconvenience that has been caused. For the GPS signal issue, please help to ensure if the drone has been updated to the latest firmware and change another location that is not very close to the previous one. If the issue persists, please provide me with the screenshot of the transmission interface. For the app frozen issue, please your flight records have not been synced and are not be able to sync via the app, please connect the mobile device to the PC, export the flight records folder and other important folders first, then reinstall the latest app. If it doesn't work, may I know which mobile device you are using? I would like to confirm this.
For the DJI Care Refresh issue, we are so sorry to tell that the valid period is not able to extend. If it is convenience, please provide me with your case number, I will forward your situation to the local team to see if there is anything we can help.
2018-3-22
Use props
fansdeb61bcb
lvl.1

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-22 20:02
So sorry for the difficulties and the inconvenience that has been caused. For the GPS signal issue, please help to ensure if the drone has been updated to the latest firmware and change another location that is not very close to the previous one. If the issue persists, please provide me with the screenshot of the transmission interface. For the app frozen issue, please your flight records have not been synced and are not be able to sync via the app, please connect the mobile device to the PC, export the flight records folder and other important folders first, then reinstall the latest app. If it doesn't work, may I know which mobile device you are using? I would like to confirm this.
For the DJI Care Refresh issue, we are so sorry to tell that the valid period is not able to extend. If it is convenience, please provide me with your case number, I will forward your situation to the local team to see if there is anything we can help.

iPhone 6s plus. All updated and all data and log were sent already in my email to the support at the first place. Thanks for the follow up!
2018-3-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansdeb61bcb Posted at 2018-3-23 04:14
iPhone 6s plus. All updated and all data and log were sent already in my email to the support at the first place. Thanks for the follow up!

Noted with thanks! May I know what's the current version of the APP? Please try to reset the camera settings and reinstall the APP to see whether it helps. For the GPS issue, I'll forward to our engineers for analysis, will come back as long as there is an update.
2018-3-23
Use props
fansdeb61bcb
lvl.1

4.2.8 as of 21March
2018-3-24
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Thanks for your update. Please keep us updated, if you need help.
2018-3-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Update: Our engineers have reviewed the data you offered and do not find the information of flight control and GPS data. Sorry about this. Would you mind changing another open place, turn on the drone again and export all data from in the aircraft? Appreciate your time and patience.
2018-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules