Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
3DMap POI flight height
852 2 2018-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansceff17c6
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1834360 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

I can’t find the explanation on min and max flight height in GS PRO.

If I set the min to 50m and max 150m, how many circles will the drone fly? Will the circles be all at same camera angle?
What is front and side overlap?  Side is understandable but what is front in a circular mission?

The main question is how to fly two orbits at different heights and different camera angle. I’ve tried to
create a mission with min and max height set to same value, but that is not possible.
2018-3-22
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

Most likely, you will not be able to create a mission in which you can fly two orbits at different heights. Why not fly one mission at one height and then another mission at the other height and fix in the editing part of your videos?
2018-3-23
Use props
fansceff17c6
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1834360 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

DJI-Mark Posted at 2018-3-23 07:47
Most likely, you will not be able to create a mission in which you can fly two orbits at different heights. Why not fly one mission at one height and then another mission at the other height and fix in the editing part of your videos?

DJI-Mark,

it's for 3D mapping and not for video.

Anyway, you did not read trough my post: if I set the min and max height to the same value, then the app gives me the error: Please set 2 or more points.

My 3 questions:

1. how do I create a cicular mission in GS PRO so that the drone flyes just one circle?
2. explain what is Min alt and what is Max alt? Give an example for using it.
3. explain what is Front and what is Side overlap? Give an example for using it.
2018-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules