new charging hub isn't working
2623 8 2018-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_xUS9tDtmz9KX
New

Hello,
I bought a spark with the fly more combo and I tried to charge my batteries on the battery hub but the battery hub don't shows a red, yellow or green light. I uptaded both batteries but until nothing. can you help me please.
2018-3-22
Use props
Arcobaleno Reborn
lvl.3

Philippines

Okay can you please observe using the normal charger if those batteries charge on the normal charger  (not charging hub)
2018-3-22
Use props
Jerpie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 191211 ft

Arcobaleno Reborn Posted at 2018-3-22 13:29
Okay can you please observe using the normal charger if those batteries charge on the normal charger  (not charging hub)

Can you send us a video of what it’s doing? Could also be the battery itself. Have you tried charging the Spark?

Insert battery in spark, insert microusb into the spark. If that doesnt work, then its the battery
2018-3-22
Use props
RobertWSimpson
Second Officer
Flight distance : 927185 ft
United States

The light should be on when there are no batteries connected.  It should be yellow.  If this is not what you're seeing, it's the hub.

2018-3-22
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, can you charge the battery on the drone? If you change the charger and the charge hub still fail to work, please contact our support and start a case: http://www.dji.com/support
2018-3-22
Use props
dji TO88
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4678 ft

Canada

I would also try to charge each battery attached to your Spark also if each battery charges then your charger is bad.
2018-3-22
Use props
djiuser_xUS9tDtmz9KX
New

I can charge the batteries on the spark and when there is no battery on the hub there is no light and the hub becomes warm.
2018-3-22
Use props
Jerpie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 191211 ft

djiuser_xUS9tDtmz9KX Posted at 2018-3-22 21:56
I can charge the batteries on the spark and when there is no battery on the hub there is no light and the hub becomes warm.

That does not sound well. Can you charge a usb with the charging hub? The block?

If not contact dji support
2018-3-22
Use props
djiuser_xUS9tDtmz9KX
New
Switzerland

Yes i charged the controller
2018-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules