Replacement DJi spark case help please.!
610 7 2018-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ALFIE-786
lvl.1
United Kingdom

hi all i had emailed into support stating that i had not flown my device and that my remote was not working after firmware update within 7 days of purchase.

I was then able to fly it with my phone to test and check.

Dji has said i will have this replaced. I had to send all the order back. I did not understand what they mean by all the order.

do i need to send the whole  fly more package, including batteries and chargers bag and drone + remote? in the original box or do i send jsut the parts all the bits i stated.

I asked that can i not send just the remote , the support people on  the phone say yes but email from Dji say its a replacement we need everything. I am just worried that if i send everytihng i will not get back a new retail boxed package.

can anyone tell me please what should i be sending back please.

many thanks
Alf
2018-3-22
Use props
Arcobaleno Reborn
lvl.3

Philippines

The email team are correct! If it is within the 14 day replacement period and it has a product issue if you wish to replace your order you must return all of the fly more combo you got via package sent to you. You will receive instructions or return labels on how to send your drone to DJI.  
2018-3-22
Use props
ALFIE-786
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Arcobaleno Reborn Posted at 2018-3-22 13:27
The email team are correct! If it is within the 14 day replacement period and it has a product issue if you wish to replace your order you must return all of the fly more combo you got via package sent to you. You will receive instructions or return labels on how to send your drone to DJI.

i would need a large box you, state i need to return the whole package? would they send me a new retail package or coupon or something to get a new one?

i had manage to fly the drone does it matter that i did fly it with the phone. ?

I do not wish to be in a state that i send back everything but get only few items back.

do i send that bag and all contents that came in the box ?

it was brand new and did not wish to get a package in a brown box.

My issue is only with the remote.

Regards
Alf
2018-3-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Alf, sorry for your difficulties. If your drone is still within 7 calendar days of purchase, we could suggest that you send all the parts back for a replacement. If you don't want a whole replacement, you can also just send the RC in. Hope your case will be addressed soon.
2018-3-22
Use props
ALFIE-786
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-22 19:04
Alf, sorry for your difficulties. If your drone is still within 7 calendar days of purchase, we could suggest that you send all the parts back for a replacement. If you don't want a whole replacement, you can also just send the RC in. Hope your case will be addressed soon.

thanks, when they do replace it do they give me a whole new retail boxed set or not. otherwise ill just send the remote,

my issue is the email support says yours is a replacement and that means sending it all?

Can I not just send the remote?

2018-3-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ALFIE-786 Posted at 2018-3-23 00:50
thanks, when they do replace it do they give me a whole new retail boxed set or not. otherwise ill just send the remote,

my issue is the email support says yours is a replacement and that means sending it all?

Personally, I'd suggest sending the RC in if others work well.
2018-3-23
Use props
ALFIE-786
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-23 21:23
Personally, I'd suggest sending the RC in if others work well.

well i went with just sending the RC and i was told with a replacement case everything should be sent back. Literally Retail package, and they do send you the same back. Luckily a support person and my letter cover note with the RC got my RC replaced with a refurbished newly packaged item. yeh hmm.. All good now thank you DJi and all
2018-4-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

ALFIE-786 Posted at 2018-4-7 15:27
well i went with just sending the RC and i was told with a replacement case everything should be sent back. Literally Retail package, and they do send you the same back. Luckily a support person and my letter cover note with the RC got my RC replaced with a refurbished newly packaged item. yeh hmm.. All good now thank you DJi and all

Glad to know the issue has been sorted out, please keep us updated if there is any further problem, we are always here to help.
2018-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules