Dji mavic air drone only (where to buy)
3083 9 2018-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ANDY1492
lvl.2

Suriname

Hey guys,

Is the mavic drone for sale as drone only without the remote? And does the mavic air work with the mavic pro remote?

Thank you
2018-3-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Andy, Mavic Air drone only is not available on the DJI Store at the moment, and Mavic Air cannot work with Mavic Pro RC, they are not compatible with each other. May I know if there is anything we can help you with?
2018-3-22
Use props
ANDY1492
lvl.2

Suriname

Oke thank you for the reply. I already have the mavic pro and i wanted the mavic air as a backup. But i dont want to buy the drone with the remote. But its ok. Thanks again
2018-3-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

ANDY1492 Posted at 2018-3-22 19:59
Oke thank you for the reply. I already have the mavic pro and i wanted the mavic air as a backup. But i dont want to buy the drone with the remote. But its ok. Thanks again

Understood, thank you very much for your support to our product. However, like I mentioned, they are not compatible with each other, so you might need to purchase a whole drone if there is a need. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us. We'd glad to help.
2018-3-22
Use props
ericthiele
lvl.1
Flight distance : 68996 ft
United States

I have one for sale if you are interested!
2018-5-29
Use props
DTWENTY18
lvl.2
Flight distance : 235026 ft
United States

ericthiele Posted at 2018-5-29 12:40
I have one for sale if you are interested!

ericthiele how much are you planning to sell your Mavic Air.. I lost my drone and all I got left is just the remote and accessories.
2018-6-13
Use props
djiuser_XMm9BxsAhWDg
New
Pakistan

I want to buy mavic air drone only...
2018-7-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_XMm9BxsAhWDg Posted at 2018-7-16 09:16
I want to buy mavic air drone only...

Sorry that the single aircraft is still not available in our online store, may I know what happened to the previous one?
2018-7-16
Use props
capnscott
New

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-16 23:06
Sorry that the single aircraft is still not available in our online store, may I know what happened to the previous one?

Unrelated to original poster, but same question...  I crashed my drone after, like a complete dumbass, did not sign up for DJI Care. Would love to buy a replacement without buying the whole package.

This would be a great option for DJI to offer.
2018-8-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

capnscott Posted at 2018-8-22 18:45
Unrelated to original poster, but same question...  I crashed my drone after, like a complete dumbass, did not sign up for DJI Care. Would love to buy a replacement without buying the whole package.

This would be a great option for DJI to offer.

Hi capnscott, sorry for the crash accident, it is recommended to contact our support team to start a ticket and send in the damaged drone for evaluation, our repair center will help to repair/replace it.
2018-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules