Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No internet for phantom wifi
8501 9 2018-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Droner500
Second Officer

The app will connect to the remote and the remote will connect to the aircraft but the app wont connect to the aircraft. So the video wont work, and I can't use the special features of the app. I think its because when I go to connect to the phantom wifi it says: no internet connection. Please tell me what you think and how I might be able to fix it.
Sincerely, Droner500.

Here are some pictures:

IMG_20180322_192358.jpg
2018-3-22
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Dont worry about the 'No Internet Connection' message. That is your phone telling you that the RC unit's WiFi is not connected to the Internet, which is quite correct, it isn't, and it isn't meant to. Phones expect every WiFi network to be connected to the Internet, but they don't have to be. Select the Phantom network anyway and you should be OK.

2018-3-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Geebax is spot on. It's normal to get the No Internet Connection message. Please check whether you can get the live video in DJI GO App.
2018-3-23
Use props
Droner500
Second Officer

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-23 01:06
Geebax is spot on. It's normal to get the No Internet Connection message. Please check whether you can get the live video in DJI GO App.

I can't, like I said in a different thread I can get the app to connect to the remote and I can get the remote to connect to the aircraft but I can't get the app to connect to the aircraft.
2018-3-23
Use props
Droner500
Second Officer

When I go to enter camera view it just says: remote controller connected... connect your aircraft.
2018-3-23
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Did you link the two successfully as mentioned in the above posts?
2018-3-23
Use props
Droner500
Second Officer

ALABAMA Posted at 2018-3-23 08:32
Did you link the two successfully as mentioned in the above posts?

I just did. It solved all the connectivity problems that I had!
2018-3-23
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Glad you got it going!
2018-3-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thanks for keeping us updated. We're glad to know everything works well now.
BTW, if you have multiple questions of the same unit, it is recommended to post all questions in the same thread, we will check regularly. Thanks for your cooperation.
2018-3-26
Use props
AlishaSK8
New

United States

Droner500 Posted at 2018-3-23 09:04
I just did. It solved all the connectivity problems that I had!

Hey how did you solve it? I'm having the same problem..
2020-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules