DJI Refresh - New Zealand
1460 4 2018-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SPARKYNZ
New
Flight distance : 8182 ft
New Zealand

Hi, new flyer here ...and loving every moment of it.

My question: Do we have the option in New Zealand to make use of the DJI Refresh program.....my retailer knows nothing of it...

I have had the Spark for 2 weeks and a bit scared ot leave the confines of my own property incase it flies off

Would appreciate advice.

Regards

Ray
2018-3-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Ray, sorry to tell that New Zealand does not support DJI Care Refresh. Please refer to the screenshot below. Thank you for your interest. care refresh.png
2018-3-23
Use props
SPARKYNZ
New
Flight distance : 8182 ft
New Zealand

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-23 03:06
Ray, sorry to tell that New Zealand does not support DJI Care Refresh. Please refer to the screenshot below. Thank you for your interest.[view_image]

Well that is pretty average considering we pay the same price as other countries, and in some cases more

Surely NZ could easily be supported by Australia.

One reason I purchased the Spark was for this feature....and small print was not obvious

Very unhappy user!
2018-3-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

SPARKYNZ Posted at 2018-3-23 03:10
Well that is pretty average considering we pay the same price as other countries, and in some cases more

I personally don't bother with Care Refresh.
The money you pay when purchasing it PLUS the money it costs to get a replacement is a starter for a new drone.
Also, it won't cover every case (they cover a lot, but not all)
Also, it only covers the first year. So right when I feel very confident and start flying further away, I am not covered.....
2018-3-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

SPARKYNZ Posted at 2018-3-23 03:10

Hey Ray, as the shipping label is only available for certain areas of Australia, I'm afraid that you may not get the free shipping if you are located in New Zealand. However, if you have friends or family in the country of Australia who can help you handle the case, it might be a good choice to purchase AU care.
2018-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules