Phantom 3 | GL300A | RC USB problem
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
3D Drones
lvl.3
Flight distance : 358917 ft
  • >>>

ING

Hello!  I have a GL300A remote control of a P3P.  Since a few days, USB does not work. DJI Go does not recognize the remote control with problems, but if it connects with other controls of model GL300A-B-C so I discard problems of the IPAD or the cable. Also change the back plate of the remote control, by another of the same model GL300A but it continues without connecting via USB. Is this due to a failure in the Motherboard? Is it a Firmware problem? (Google traslate )  

ESP

Hola!  Tengo un control remoto GL300A de un P3P.  Desde hace unos dias no funciona el USB. DJI Go no reconoce el control remoto con problemas, pero si conecta con otros controles de modelo GL300A-B-C por lo que descarto problemas del IPAD o del cable. Tambien cambie ela placa trasera del control remoto, por otra del mismo modelo GL300A pero continua sin conectar via USB. Esto se debe a una falla en la Placa Madre? Es un problema de FirmWare?
2018-3-23
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

has intentado re-instalar la aplicacIon dji go?
2018-3-23
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Mybe it is a Link Problem between devices

2018-3-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there. does the issue appear recently? If you have changed the USB cable and mobile devices, I'm afraid that it might the port issue. Please kindly start a case and send it in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support
2018-3-24
Use props
roalejandroid
New
Flight distance : 79 ft

Chile

Lo pudo solucionar? tengo el mismo problema   - Did you solve this problem?  I have the same issue.
2021-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules