Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Imperial Units in menu for setting max altitude
635 4 2018-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_kZDZnt6VsTBG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40679 ft
United States

DJI really needs to update the menus for your drone where you can set the max altitude and range. Even after setting imperial units as your units the range setting stay in meters. I understand one can figure this conversion out, but with the US being a huge part of their customer base they really need to have these units change in the menus if you select imperial units.
2018-3-23
Use props
CynicalZombie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 179813 ft

Yep.  This has been an issue since I bought my Mavic Pro over a year ago.  It must be super low priority for DJI.
2018-3-23
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
Flight distance : 41442379 ft
  • >>>

Funny thing is it's probably an extremely simple fix.
2018-3-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry that the imperial is not available for all measurements at the moment, I will forward your suggestion to our engineers for consideration in the future, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-3-24
Use props
Bill Pohlmann
lvl.1
United States

I strongly agree with this suggestion. It's a particular hassle when you're trying to adjust the max altitude setting to take advantage of the "within 400 feet of a structure" rule and you don't know its exact height beforehand - so you fly until you're even with the top, look at your altitude (which is in feet) then have to calculate how many meters that is so you can add that to the default 121m. Total pain in the butt.
2020-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules