Naza-M Lite
5967 4 2018-3-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8cee4e8d
New

Czechia

Hello,

I have a confusing issue with my quadcopter.

I bought Naza-M Lite. Before that i bought all other components from Hobbyking, that is drone frame, motors, ESCs, remote control etc.

I have assembled everything together, went through the manual. I have configured my Remote Control with NAZA-M LITE app, everything looks ok there. Also have done the IMU calibration.

The problem - whenever i start the engines (with or wo propellers), the forward M1 and M2 engines or at least one of the dont start at min RPM. When I start giving it some throttle, the two engines have a disticnt RPM disadvantage and the drone tips over.

What is even more baffling is that when i switched the drone to Failsafe mode by accident while still on ground, it immediatelly launched into the air with no problem, gained some altitude and than landed, albeit quite roughly, but it had no problem flying.

Did anyone experience similiar problem?
What could be the cause of this?

Thanks
2018-3-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Please connect to Naza-M Lite Assistant Software to see if there is something wrong with the throttle channel, here is the screenshot for your reference: GTScreenshot_20180327_205604.png
2018-3-27
Use props
Jizzer
New

Czechia

Hello,

thank you for your response. I have tried recalibrating all ESCs and actually moved little bit forward.

The front motors M1 and M2 start at the very beginning, but still seem to operate at lower RPMs.
When I add throttle, it just falls to the side, because rear motors M3 and M4 overwhelm the front motors.
See the whole process of attempted take-off in the video. Also see drone pictures, if something jumps of the page to you.

I dont know what is the problem at this point, everything in the NAZA APP is ok.

2018-3-27
Use props
Nidge
Second Officer

Try to be more aggressive with the throttle on take off. This was reported a lot by new pilots of the Phantom 1 when it was first released. What is happening when you advance the throttle too slowly the air under the quad is turbulent and not providing uniform lift causing it to keel over. If you pop the throttle up past the mid-point after arming this will allow the quad to quickly escape the turbulent air and spring into a steady hover.
2018-4-10
Use props
Marcelo Zambianco
New

Brazil

alguem pode me ajudar? teria como instalar um NAZA M lite num helicóptero t-rex 600?
2019-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules