Connectivity issue
916 6 2018-3-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PavanKumar
lvl.2
Flight distance : 295 ft
India

I had connected the controller and spark to the DJI GO 4 app on the Android phone and during the flight it lost signals and broke down. Does anyone have solutions to this.
2018-3-24
Use props
SpeedyBirdy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 968002 ft
United States

What do you mean it broke down?
2018-3-24
Use props
Leonb63
lvl.2
Flight distance : 132726 ft
United Kingdom

If you flying in Europe and using WiFi then the distance is limited to less than 50m in my experience. Using a OTG cable made it fly further but DJI removed the support for OTG on the latest Android app upgrade
2018-3-24
Use props
PavanKumar
lvl.2
India

Then Wts the solution for the connectivity problem
2018-4-13
Use props
Vyborny83
lvl.4
Flight distance : 166014 ft
Czechia

PavanKumar Posted at 2018-4-13 07:10
Then Wts the solution for the connectivity problem

You can try to use the OTG cable but you need to downgrade the DJI GO 4 app first:

Synchronize your flight data first so you don't loose them. After that you have to uninstall the DJI Go 4 App and download an older version. I am on 4.1.14 because it allows me to choose the band everytime I power on the Spark https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/dj ... o-4-4-1-14-release/ . Download the variant starting with the 1xxxx if you have a phone or 2xxxx if you have a tablet. After the download you have to allow the installation of unsigned applications on android and then you can install the older one from the APK file. Turn off the automatic updates afterwards or it will get updated to the newest version.

You can try DJI GO 4 4.1.15 as well https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/dj ... -4-4-1-15-release/. It is the last one working with an OTG cable but the problem of this version is that if you manually choose the 2,4GHz band, you won't be able to turn it back to automatic without resetting the Sparks wifi and pairing it again with the RC unless your phone supports 5,8GHz band (which European android phones do not ...).
2018-4-13
Use props
PavanKumar
lvl.2
India

Thanks for more information on this, I reside in India and haven't tried the other yet, one thing is fore sure Dji will only promise but don't deliver as promised
2018-4-13
Use props
PavanKumar
lvl.2
India

If it was connectivity issue DJI should have bared the cost but no they bluffed on it said projected that I was wrong and there was no malfunction from the DJI,, I lost all the faith on this brand
2018-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules