Any lens filters (ND, UV, etc,.) that fit?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
neilkarunatilak
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Any lens filters (ND, UV, etc,.) that fit on the Phantom 3 camera that people have found?I believe 31.5mm is the diameter, however, need to find slip on lens filters.
Would love to have a ND filter.

2015-5-6
Use props
Renaat
lvl.3

Japan

We are waiting for some one who has a Phantom 3 to produce very exclusive filters. We just need some measures. Thanks.
2015-5-6
Use props
neilkarunatilak
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Renaat Posted at 2015-5-7 06:19
We are waiting for some one who has a Phantom 3 to produce very exclusive filters. We just need some ...

Let me know what measurements you need, and I can provide them. I have the P3 Professional.
2015-5-6
Use props
Renaat
lvl.3

Japan

neilkarunatilak Posted at 2015-5-7 07:31
Let me know what measurements you need, and I can provide them. I have the P3 Professional.

Can we discuss it privately, here is my mail address: ceulenaere@gmail.com
We would like photos of the barrel screwed/unscrewed, ….
2015-5-6
Use props
Gatorone30
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1145489 ft
United States

Renaat Posted at 2015-5-7 08:34
Can we discuss it privately, here is my mail address:
We would like photos of the barrel screwed/ ...

Renaat. We love your Inspire 1 filters. You are the man! If you can make some for my Phantom 3 I will be soo happy!
2015-5-6
Use props
Renaat
lvl.3

Japan

Gatorone30 Posted at 2015-5-7 11:28
Renaat. We love your Inspire 1 filters. You are the man! If you can make some for my Phantom 3 I w ...

If some people will help me to prepare some thing special…..  to start I need photos an some measurements to make a new design and talk with the factory.
2015-5-6
Use props
Renaat
lvl.3

Japan

Gatorone30 Posted at 2015-5-7 11:28
Renaat. We love your Inspire 1 filters. You are the man! If you can make some for my Phantom 3 I w ...

If some people will help me to prepare some thing special…..  to start I need photos an some measurements to make a new design and talk with the factory.
2015-5-6
Use props
neilkarunatilak
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Renaat Posted at 2015-5-7 11:34
If some people will help me to prepare some thing special…..  to start I need photos an some meas ...

Sent you an e-mail.
2015-5-7
Use props
iovaneluigi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 251499 ft
Italy

The ND filters are absolutely necessary  (ND8 - ND16 - ND 32) , Please contact Renaat for the technical details he needs. Unfortunately at the moment I can not help it. Thanks.The external barrel is 31.45mm

2015-5-9
Use props
twistopher
lvl.1

United Arab Emirates

Renaat Posted at 2015-5-7 11:34
If some people will help me to prepare some thing special…..  to start I need photos an some meas ...

Renaat, will you be able to provide circular polarizing filter?
2015-5-9
Use props
Renaat
lvl.3

China

twistopher@hotm Posted at 2015-5-10 15:11
Renaat, will you be able to provide circular polarizing filter?

hello, for video on the Inspire1, it seems to me not very useful, as: you need to fly in only one direction, for another you need to fly back and adjust the polarizer. Secondly, the weight would be +/- double and the Inspire1 camera is very well balanced, on the contrary of the Phantom3. The only thing we can do is to produce a graduated ND1,5 applied on a ND8 and a ND16. Graduation applied on the upper 1/3 of the filter. As the thread is rather long you will need to fix the filter with some scotch to keep horizontal. The totality will give a very most more equal exposure with blowing out the sky or under lightning the earth.
Actually we some in Beijing for some days (holiday and passport renewal). Back mid next week, we will talk about with the factory, as technically all this applied on the same filter is not evident.
2015-5-10
Use props
DJIguy
lvl.1

United States

I contacted PolarPro and they will have Phantom 3 Filters in 2-4 weeks. Very high quality filters they provide.

http://polarprofilters.com/shop/quadcopter-multi-rotor
2015-5-14
Use props
kevin.kevmo
lvl.1

United States

Just saw to day on Phillip Bloom's Instagram that Snake River Prototyping has a set of non-threading ND, CP and ND grad filters for DJI products including the Phantom 3. I just emailed and the got back quick and said they direct ship as well as go through B & H.
2015-7-24
Use props
Phantom Help
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

There are lots of lens filters listed here:
http://www.PhantomHelp.com/#CameraP3

www.PhantomHelp.com
Find the latest must-haves, fixes, mods, how-tos, guides, and accessories for your Phantom.
Phantoms in stock and ready to ship worldwide! (see availability)
2015-7-24
Use props
dlongcamp
lvl.4
Flight distance : 755988 ft
  • >>>
United States

The polar pro 6 pack is a nice set.  
2015-7-24
Use props
emptymind
lvl.2

United States

I just ordered the TACO-RC ND filters set (ND4/8/16/32) because they are designed to replace the existing UV filter cap and are 2gms - the same weight so no balance/weight issues.
2015-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules