Best video editing software for MAC
34981 13 2018-3-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_7zxsKslXVRb5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 69 ft

Hey guys, I just got my Mavic air a couple days ago and it is unbelievable!! Was wondering what software or app you guys use to edit footage on your MAC.
Thanks a lot!! Happy flying
2018-3-24
Use props
Phantom Help
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

I keep a list of commonly used video editors here.
2018-3-24
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

iMovies - basic, simple, 4K compatible and FREE
For more professional editing you can invest in Final Cut Pro.
These are the two most popular options for Mac's but there are loads of others too in the app store.
2018-3-24
Use props
Lamplighter55
Second Officer
Flight distance : 538596 ft
United Kingdom

Yup if you have a reasonably powered iMAC just try using iMovie as its already installed in the Applications folder. Once you've reached the point where you feel its limited and limiting, you'll already be in a better position to decide what to move on to.
2018-3-24
Use props
B1houdini
First Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

I have a PC but my flying buddy uses Davinci Resolve 14(free App) on his MAC. It does a good job  editing.
2018-3-24
Use props
DillonAir
lvl.1
Flight distance : 69 ft

Thanks guys, I'm still learning how to edit so looks like I'll just stick with IMovie for now
2018-3-24
Use props
Shoot It WA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3576476 ft

If you are editing a lot and want more control over what you can do the most popular software for Mac will be Final Cut Pro X and Adobe Premiere Pro, I only have experience with FCPX and can say that it is exceptionally easy to use. the other thing to consider is FCPX is a one off purchase and Adobe PP is a payment plan.
If you just want to throw clips together and add some tiles and transitions iMovie is still really good free editing software.
2018-3-24
Use props
alex4ever
New

United States

Is Imovie a multi cam editor. And if not what would be a less expensive, or even free, editor that has multi-cam capability?
2018-11-6
Use props
Wlee2060
lvl.2

United States

If you're looking for a powerful yet easy-to-use video editing tool, I would like to recommend Joyoshare Video Cutter for Mac, which can help you do the basic editing such as cutting, splitting, joining as well as some advanced editing features such as add watermarks and subtitles, apply special effects, etc. If you need, just have a try.
2018-11-16
Use props
blackshady
lvl.2

China

Personally think it's  joyoshare video splitter.
The point it's that  it can add  special effects or sound effects to the video. Besides, it's supper easy to use.
BTW, it has a xmas discount now.
2020-1-1
Use props
djiuser_6sxxuLTqFIWH
New

Belarus

Hi.
I have looked some of colage macbooks that are utilized and found there MAC OS lifetime licence soft. Now I have digital copies of these soft and may sell them:
      Final Cut Pro X 10.4.6 video editing software - 6 digital copies - 9$
   Loggic X PRO - 4 digital copies - 5$

There a are other software is needed
If you need some, please write me
Whatsapp 375292870073
Mail: crowdakk1 @ gmail.com
2020-1-17
Use props
djiuser_oYqL1ZklbkoJ
lvl.1

Hong Kong

I found this page gathered a list of free and professional video editors for DJI to edit on Mac. It's really helpful. I finally choose Filmora. http://www.techisky.com/drone/dji-editor-for-mac.html
2021-4-29
Use props
SebastianArashi
lvl.1

United States

Personally, I think AceMovi Video Editor can meet your needs.
2021-9-1
Use props
jimsmith11
New

Pakistan

iMovie is made by Apple and effectively the most notable free video altering programming for mac. iMovie is the best video altering programming for novices on Mac because of its convenience, absence of perplexing elements and macOS mix. https://pcsforsaleonline.com/product/2020-apple-macbook-pro/
2022-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules