Using go app on ipad- microphone issue
510 1 2018-3-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf86efa3d
New

This issue is the same with either the built in mic on the osmo or a remote mic plugged into the osmo. When i use the app to start/stop a video, and then play it back from the camera window, it plays back  okay with a bit of static. The mic on the osmo (or remote) seem okay. But then when i go to the editor in the app, the mic source is from the ipad! It plays back with a different sound track. So what was recorded at the osmo does not play, only what could be heard at the ipad. I tried “download originals video” and same issue. So annoying. How do you get the editor to ignore the ipad mic track, or better yet to not record it at all? I tried turning off the mic on the ipad, that just means no sound when in editor. It won’t recognize the sound track from the osmo.
2018-3-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, the audio in SD card is recorded by the Osmo itself, while the audio in video cache is recorded by the mic of the mobile device, may I know what difficulties you are experiencing now? Is there something wrong with the audio from iPad? Can you be more specific about ''It plays back with a different sound track''? Thank you.
2018-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules