Mavic failed activation
18195 190 2018-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KingDruid
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-18 23:29
Druid, we do apologize for the unpleasant purchasing experience, please ask the reseller for a refund or replacement as Susan mentioned firstly, the reseller will need to contact us for further assistance, sorry again for all the inconvenience caused.

I've asked the reseller to contact their DJI Rep and referenced them to this thread.
2018-6-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

KingDruid Posted at 2018-6-18 23:34
I've asked the reseller to contact their DJI Rep and referenced them to this thread.

Alright, please let us know if there is anything we can help, hope you will get refund or replacement soon.
2018-6-19
Use props
KingDruid
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-19 00:07
Alright, please let us know if there is anything we can help, hope you will get refund or replacement soon.

This is the response I received:
Did you explain to them that you bought a refurb?  Refurbs need to be cleared to be re-activated and its supposed to be done before they pack it as refurbished.  

Did you clear the drone before you shipped it out? Like I said I did receive this in a DJI refurbished box and it did not look like it was tampered with. Can you guys confirm the serial number was cleared before it was packed as a refurbished drone?

Don't you guys have some type of QA process that checks the drones before you send them out, this is really unprofessional on DJI's part and you clearly showing that in your pubic forum.
2018-6-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

KingDruid Posted at 2018-6-19 13:46
This is the response I received:
Did you explain to them that you bought a refurb?  Refurbs need to be cleared to be re-activated and its supposed to be done before they pack it as refurbished.  

Yes, this is a refurbished drone, it has been reported as a stolen drone before, but we didn't recognize that before shipping out as a refurbished drone, you have our sincere apologies for the trouble caused, the only choice is to ask refund or replacement from your reseller, please suggest your reseller to contact their own DJI representative for further assistance, sorry again for the inconvenience.
2018-6-19
Use props
Vlad3D
lvl.1
Germany

Hi Mindy, could you please verify this one?
S/N 0K1DECF3AC0368

Btw it would be great if DJI make a web page where people can verify serial numbers immediately.
This will save many DJI customers from really bad experience like the one I have.

Thank you!
2018-6-20
Use props
KingDruid
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-19 22:36
Yes, this is a refurbished drone, it has been reported as a stolen drone before, but we didn't recognize that before shipping out as a refurbished drone, you have our sincere apologies for the trouble caused, the only choice is to ask refund or replacement from your reseller, please suggest your reseller to contact their own DJI representative for further assistance, sorry again for the inconvenience.

Will you guys be reimbursing me or the re-seller in some way for this? This is really unprofessional and you guys should probably be replacing this instead of the re-seller who was not at fault here, this was all DJI's fault, nobody else.
2018-6-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

KingDruid Posted at 2018-6-20 22:16
Will you guys be reimbursing me or the re-seller in some way for this? This is really unprofessional and you guys should probably be replacing this instead of the re-seller who was not at fault here, this was all DJI's fault, nobody else.

We understand the trouble that was brought and would also like to make it right, contacting the reseller for replacement or refund would be the fastest way, we will also help with reseller as long as they contact their own DJI representative. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-6-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Vlad3D Posted at 2018-6-20 10:44
Hi Mindy, could you please verify this one?
S/N 0K1DECF3AC0368

It seems not, may I know what is the error message during activation? We will forward your suggestion to our engineers to see if it is possible in the future.
2018-6-20
Use props
Vlad3D
lvl.1
Germany

Mindy, there is no error on activation yet, this is serial number of my next drone I am going to buy I just don't want one more stolen or blacklisted drone
2018-6-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Vlad3D Posted at 2018-6-21 05:11
Mindy, there is no error on activation yet, this is serial number of my next drone I am going to buy  I just don't want one more stolen or blacklisted drone

Thanks for the clarification. It is always recommended to purchase from local authorized dealers so that we can offer local warranty service for you. If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us.
2018-6-21
Use props
Bayu Prayoga
lvl.1
Flight distance : 53209 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

Hello I've got Dji Phantom 3 Standard (NA) (Refurbished) with SN: FE0314531S7344 i have problem activation failed (server error(1112)please retry) i already tried activated it with IOS and android smartphone and still cant activate the drone. please help me. thank you

2018-6-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Bayu Prayoga Posted at 2018-6-26 01:17
Hello I've got Dji Phantom 3 Standard (NA) (Refurbished) with SN: FE0314531S7344 i have problem activation failed (server error(1112)please retry) i already tried activated it with IOS and android smartphone and still cant activate the drone. please help me. thank you

[view_image]

I just replied you another post in https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Dlastpost, please keep us updated in one post so that we can keep following up, thank you.
2018-6-26
Use props
Tebalelo
New

South Africa

Hi I am experiencing d same problem I cnt pass this err code 1112 for ma knew drone please help
Email teba.mashile@gmail.com
2018-7-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Tebalelo Posted at 2018-7-27 22:25
Hi I am experiencing d same problem I cnt pass this err code 1112 for ma knew drone please help
Email teba.mashile@gmail.com

Sorry for the troubles caused, may I have the serial number of the drone for further support? Thank you.
2018-7-27
Use props
maurizio81
lvl.1
Flight distance : 462756 ft
Italy

Hi there,

I've tried to activate my new phantom 3 standard in the app with multiple devices (apple/android), and each time it will not pass with an "activation service error, code 1112".
Riuscite a sboccarlo?
2018-8-2
Use props
maurizio81
lvl.1
Italy

Can you help me!
I enclose other purchase data and box code
2018-8-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

maurizio81 Posted at 2018-8-2 21:04
Can you help me!
I enclose other purchase data and box code[view_image][view_image]

Received with thanks! We'll double check with the team and will come back later.
2018-8-2
Use props
maurizio81
lvl.1
Italy

Ok, thank you.
I'm waiting.
So I evaluate whether to make the aircraft return.
2018-8-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

maurizio81 Posted at 2018-8-3 01:01
Ok, thank you.
I'm waiting.
So I evaluate whether to make the aircraft return.

Just got an update from the team that the issue has been figured out, please have a try later. If the issue persists, please kindly come back to us, thanks!
2018-8-3
Use props
maurizio81
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-3 02:38
Just got an update from the team that the issue has been figured out, please have a try later. If the issue persists, please kindly come back to us, thanks!

Thank you so much, now I try now and update you.
2018-8-3
Use props
maurizio81
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-3 02:38

Thank you so much! Now function
2018-8-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

maurizio81 Posted at 2018-8-3 04:57
Thank you so much! Now function

Great! Nice to know the drone works now. Wish you have a nice weekend!
2018-8-3
Use props
Tebalelo
New

South Africa

Hi any1 came right with err 1112
2018-8-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Tebalelo Posted at 2018-8-4 02:03
Hi any1 came right with err 1112

Hi Tebalelo, sorry Mindy is not available for now. Could you provide us with the aircraft SN and purchase invoice for the double check? We'll try our best to help you.
2018-8-4
Use props
djiuser_iULGXRN3ZSSW
lvl.1

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-5-17 23:15
Neil, sorry for the difficulty, could you please provide me with your receipt of purchase? I would like to forward this to the proper team to confirm. Thank you.

Hello,
My name is joe. I recently bought a P3S from a friend of mine who crashed it, broke the compass plug right off the mother board. Could not be saved. So i purchased a new mother board with motors from a guy on ebay. I have been emailing back and forth with DJI customer support for almost a month now trying to figure out why my drone wont activate after changing this part out. Im assumeing none of the numbers came back stolen or they would have said something to me about this. Any clue getting the same 1112 code as other people on this form
2018-8-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_iULGXRN3ZSSW Posted at 2018-8-11 07:07
Hello,
My name is joe. I recently bought a P3S from a friend of mine who crashed it, broke the compass plug right off the mother board. Could not be saved. So i purchased a new mother board with motors from a guy on ebay. I have been emailing back and forth with DJI customer support for almost a month now trying to figure out why my drone wont activate after changing this part out. Im assumeing none of the numbers came back stolen or they would have said something to me about this. Any clue getting the same 1112 code as other people on this form

Hi there, I'm afraid your issue is not the same as this thread, many of the users in this thread are the whole drone was stolen, but you replaced the main board, please note we never recommended customers to open the shell and replace anything, therefore, it is recommended to send in the drone for the evaluation and our repair center will help to get it addressed, thanks for your understanding.
2018-8-11
Use props
nerico.MAVIC AIR
New

Spain

hola, estoy teniendo problemas en la hora de activar mi dron dji mavic air, me sale activation failed, server error(400)
si alguien me puede yudar a activarlo, ya intente de mil maneras pero no lo he conseguido

2018-9-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

nerico.MAVIC AIR Posted at 2018-9-26 12:36
hola, estoy teniendo problemas en la hora de activar mi dron dji mavic air, me sale activation failed, server error(400)si alguien me puede yudar a activarlo, ya intente de mil maneras pero no lo he conseguido

Hi Nerico, may I know where did you purchase the drone? Could you provide us with the aircraft SN and the screenshot of the error message? We'd like to check the exact status.
2018-9-26
Use props
nerico.MAVIC AIR
New

Spain

2018-9-26
Use props
nerico.MAVIC AIR
New

Spain

2018-9-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi nerico, upon checking the SN, confirm that it is one of the stolen units, please kindly contact the seller and ask for the refund as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
2018-9-27
Use props
fans36060d49
New

Russia

Hello!
I'm Alex, and I've got the same problem: error 1112.
Can you check my serial number too?

SN: 0ASUE7B0010508

2018-10-1
Use props
fans36060d49
New

Russia

2018-10-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi there, do you have the same error when trying another mobile device? The issue will be forwarded to the related team for further check, we will keep you updated as soon as possible.
2018-10-2
Use props
djiuser_IzP6tQo5lhDi
New

Philippines

Same as in the thread: Error 1112 at the last step of activation.

2018-10-3
Use props
djiuser_IzP6tQo5lhDi
New

Philippines

djiuser_IzP6tQo5lhDi Posted at 2018-10-3 03:30
[view_image]
Same as in the thread: Error 1112 at the last step of activation.
[view_image]

2018-10-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, I had forwarded your serial to the engineers to double check, it may be a little delay due to the National Day holiday in HQ, sorry for the inconvenience.
2018-10-3
Use props
djiuser_IzP6tQo5lhDi
New

Philippines

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-10-3 19:30
Hi there, I had forwarded your serial to the engineers to double check, it may be a little delay due to the National Day holiday in HQ, sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you I will wait for actions regarding this. And I hope It will be okay by tomorrow because I have a wedding to cover and I will use this spark for video coverage.
2018-10-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_IzP6tQo5lhDi Posted at 2018-10-3 20:40
Thank you I will wait for actions regarding this. And I hope It will be okay by tomorrow because I have a wedding to cover and I will use this spark for video coverage.

Sorry, but we may expect to get the reply till Monday. At this moment, you may try another network, or try to activate by a different mobile device or an iOS device. Thank you for your patience.
2018-10-4
Use props
Kostiantyn
lvl.1

Hi! I have the sam error. Could you please check?

Spark Fly More Combo:
2018-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules