12345Next >
18244 190 2018-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sketchasaurus
lvl.1
United States

Hi there,

I've tried to activate my new mavic in the app with multiple devices (apple/android), and each time it will not pass with an "activation service error, code 1112". Is there something wrong with the server or is there something wrong with the product? Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks in advance for your time.

2018-3-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sketch, could you please provide me with your drone's serial number, DJI account and the proof of purchase? I would like to check. Thank you.
2018-3-25
Use props
sketchasaurus
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-25 18:04
Sketch, could you please provide me with your drone's serial number, DJI account and the proof of purchase? I would like to check. Thank you.

Thanks, I pm'd you!
2018-3-25
Use props
sketchasaurus
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-25 18:04

2018-3-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Thank you for your info, I am checking it with the engineers. Please wait patiently.
2018-3-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Hi there, could you please provide a picture of the serial number? It is on the box and also printed on the battery slot, looking forward to your update.
2018-3-26
Use props
sketchasaurus
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-26 22:19
Hi there, could you please provide a picture of the serial number? It is on the box and also printed on the battery slot, looking forward to your update.

2018-3-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Thank you, the serial you provided before is not correct, I will forward to the engineers to confirm again. You can also try to activate again, try to change another network or another mobile device.  
2018-3-27
Use props
sketchasaurus
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-27 04:13
Thank you, the serial you provided before is not correct, I will forward to the engineers to confirm again. You can also try to activate again, try to change another network or another mobile device.

Great, thank you! I've tried to activate on both apple and android devices, on both wifi and RC, and it just would not activate
2018-3-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

sketchasaurus Posted at 2018-3-27 18:43
Great, thank you! I've tried to activate on both apple and android devices, on both wifi and RC, and it just would not activate

I got the news from our engineers, you should be able to activate the drone now. Please keep us updated if the issue persists.
2018-3-28
Use props
sketchasaurus
lvl.1
United States

Thanks for your help!
2018-3-29
Use props
Loqman
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hello,
We have been experiencing the same issue with our "Phantom 4 Pro" and constantly get "activation service error, code 1112" message when try to activate our device.

Flight Controller SN: 07JDEAS0020168
Remote Controller SN: 0CKJ204GQX7382

This the image from about page of "DJI GO 4":

Phantom 4 Pro Serial

Phantom 4 Pro Serial

P.S. We have already tried using different phone, network and OS to activate the device
2018-4-15
Use props
sketchasaurus
lvl.1
New Zealand

Loqman Posted at 2018-4-15 23:48
Hello,
We have been experiencing the same issue with our "Phantom 4 Pro" and constantly get "activation service error, code 1112" message when try to activate our device.

This is exactly what happened with me. I responded in two ways, first was to post on this forum, and Thor up there was able to track down the problem and solve it for me. The second response I had was emailing their support desk via the app, and they just replied with "your drone was reported as stolen during transport, please return it and exchange for a new one", so there's some kind of miscommunication here because that's obviously not what happened.
2018-4-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Loqman Posted at 2018-4-15 23:48
Hello,

Loqman, after checking your serial, I am sorry to inform you that your drone is unable to activate due to the following reasons:
It was reported to be stolen during transportation, unfortunately.
We have already reported this case to the local police and the police have filed the case.
Now both the insurance company and the police are investigating.
Please contact the party who sold the drone to you for a refund. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
2018-4-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

sketchasaurus Posted at 2018-4-16 01:41
This is exactly what happened with me. I responded in two ways, first was to post on this forum, and Thor up there was able to track down the problem and solve it for me. The second response I had was emailing their support desk via the app, and they just replied with "your drone was reported as stolen during transport, please return it and exchange for a new one", so there's some kind of miscommunication here because that's obviously not what happened.

It is because I checked your serial and found no relative record. For the support issue, could you please provide me with your ticket number? I would like to report this case to the proper team to check the details.
2018-4-19
Use props
djiuser_RXKLLmKgkbzv
New

Hi Thor can you look into this for me too I'm attaching my purchase receipt and serial number
2018-5-5
Use props
djiuser_RXKLLmKgkbzv
New
United Kingdom

djiuser_RXKLLmKgkbzv Posted at 2018-5-5 06:16
Hi Thor can you look into this for me too I'm attaching my purchase receipt and serial number [view_image] [view_image]

Have taken back to shop, won't go down the DJI route again
2018-5-6
Use props
mfoster
New
United Kingdom

Just bought a refrubished Mavic Pro and having the same issues with the activation.  I got it from a UK company called SCAN.
2018-5-9
Use props
Neil Roberts
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I just bought a Mavic Pro from Amazon marketplace and I am having the same activation problems (error code 1112)

Does this mean the drone had previously been activated?

See pictures for serial numbers

Thanks,

Neil
2018-5-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Neil Roberts Posted at 2018-5-16 21:11
I just bought a Mavic Pro from Amazon marketplace and I am having the same activation problems (error code 1112)

Does this mean the drone had previously been activated?

Neil, sorry for the difficulty, could you please provide me with your receipt of purchase? I would like to forward this to the proper team to confirm. Thank you.
2018-5-17
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

Interesting.. so dji will lock activation on certain cases only...?  

Why not just include this built into the app/account for the users..?   Simple activation lock button for the event that your drone goes bye bye atleast prevents secondary used market of stolen drones.. make it so can be easily unlocked once reconnected to the matching account/app..
2018-5-17
Use props
Neil Roberts
lvl.1

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-5-17 23:15
Neil, sorry for the difficulty, could you please provide me with your receipt of purchase? I would like to forward this to the proper team to confirm. Thank you.

Thank you Thor, here is a copy of my receipt.
2018-5-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Neil Roberts Posted at 2018-5-18 02:17
Thank you Thor, here is a copy of my receipt.
[view_image]

Neil, we are sorry to inform you that your drone is unable to activate due to the following reasons:
It was reported to be stolen during transportation, unfortunately. We have already reported this case to the local police and the police have filed the case.
Now both the insurance company and the police are investigating.
Please contact the party who sold the drone to you for a refund. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
2018-5-23
Use props
djiuser_ktamZsDdksAa
New

Russia

Good afternoon.
Recently I received a DJI Mavic Pro, yesterday I tried to activate it, but there was a problem-at the last step of activation I get a connection error to the server.
Tried different phones, different mobile networks and Wi-Fi, various DJI accounts, but all to no avail.
I need your help in activation.

S / N: 08QDE2M01201MZ
CMIIT ID: 2016AP4906
FCC ID: SS3-M1P1607

E-mail (DJI account): zcorp.sec @ gmail . com

2018-5-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_ktamZsDdksAa Posted at 2018-5-30 00:15
Good afternoon.
Recently I received a DJI Mavic Pro, yesterday I tried to activate it, but there was a problem-at the last step of activation I get a connection error to the server.
Tried different phones, different mobile networks and Wi-Fi, various DJI accounts, but all to no avail.

We are sorry to inform you that your drone is unable to activate due to it was reported to be stolen during transportation unfortunately. We have already reported this case to the local police and the police have filed the case. Now both the insurance company and the police are investigating.
Please contact your seller for a replacement or refund. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
2018-5-30
Use props
djiuser_ktamZsDdksAa
New

Russia

Your information is wrong-at the moment I'm on seller's office and they show me all documents, looks like it's your company trick to steal client's money!
Oh, and I forgot to tell you-our local police office don't even know about accident and they told me that no one contantacting them about it.
Lools like you lie!

Why are doing it???
2018-5-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_ktamZsDdksAa Posted at 2018-5-30 23:54
Your information is wrong-at the moment I'm on seller's office and they show me all documents, looks like it's your company trick to steal client's money!
Oh, and I forgot to tell you-our local police office don't even know about accident and they told me that no one contantacting them about it.
Lools like you lie!

We will never lie to our customer, we are also victim regarding this issue, please ask your seller for refund or replacement, and then your seller could contact their own DJI contacter to report this issue and send in. Sorry again for the trouble caused.
2018-5-31
Use props
Odysseus
lvl.2
Flight distance : 506181 ft
  • >>>
Nigeria

I'm facing the same issue.

S/N 0HACE4L0A23770
2018-6-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Odysseus Posted at 2018-6-7 03:07
I'm facing the same issue.

S/N 0HACE4L0A23770

Unfortunately, this was also reported to be stolen during transportation. Please contact your seller for a replacement or refund. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
2018-6-7
Use props
Vlad3D
lvl.1
Germany

I have same problem
S/N 0K1UF3600D01J0
2018-6-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Vlad3D Posted at 2018-6-11 08:32
I have same problem
S/N 0K1UF3600D01J0

Same issue, please contact your seller for a replacement or refund. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
2018-6-11
Use props
KingDruid
lvl.1
United States

Can you check mine? I bought it from an official ebay reseller

2018-6-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

KingDruid Posted at 2018-6-14 23:30
Can you check mine? I bought it from an official ebay reseller

[view_image]

May I know what is the error message during activation?
2018-6-15
Use props
KingDruid
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-15 00:40
May I know what is the error message during activation?

Same as in the thread: Error 1112 at the last step of activation.

FYI: I'm using the remote connected USB to my phone, then the remote is connected to the drone.

2018-6-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

KingDruid Posted at 2018-6-15 12:49

FYI: I'm using the remote connected USB to my phone, then the remote is connected to the drone.

Received with thanks! We'll check with the right team and will come back as long as there is an update. There might be some delay due to the weekend, please kindly note and understand.
2018-6-16
Use props
KingDruid
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-6-16 00:26
Received with thanks! We'll check with the right team and will come back as long as there is an update. There might be some delay due to the weekend, please kindly note and understand.

Any news on this? It's been a few days now.
2018-6-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

KingDruid Posted at 2018-6-15 12:49

Update: We just got an update from the right team that this unit is one of the stolen units, sorry about this, please kindly contact the seller to get the refund or replacement at your earliest convenience.
2018-6-18
Use props
KingDruid
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-6-18 22:32
Update: We just got an update from the right team that this unit is one of the stolen units, sorry about this, please kindly contact the seller to get the refund or replacement at your earliest convenience.

The seller is an official DJI reseller, could you escalate this to confirm that you reseller actually sold me as stolen drone?
https://www.ebay.com/usr/djioffi ... 2057872.m2749.l2754
2018-6-18
Use props
KingDruid
lvl.1
United States

KingDruid Posted at 2018-6-18 23:00
The seller is an official DJI reseller, could you escalate this to confirm that you reseller actually sold me as stolen drone?
https://www.ebay.com/usr/djioffi ... 2057872.m2749.l2754

I want to add that the box I received from the reseller was properly sealed and appeared to be a refurbished unit with refurbish noticed all over the box. I do not think this is a stolen drone, unless DJI refurbished it and it was stolen after that by your official ebay dji reseller.
2018-6-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

KingDruid Posted at 2018-6-18 23:08
I want to add that the box I received from the reseller was properly sealed and appeared to be a refurbished unit with refurbish noticed all over the box. I do not think this is a stolen drone, unless DJI refurbished it and it was stolen after that by your official ebay dji reseller.

Druid, we do apologize for the unpleasant purchasing experience, please ask the reseller for a refund or replacement as Susan mentioned firstly, the reseller will need to contact us for further assistance, sorry again for all the inconvenience caused.
2018-6-18
Use props
12345Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules