18344 190 2018-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

odinmedia Posted at 5-4 08:03
Could somebody please help me. I will do anything so I didn’t just lose 1300 dollars. I will bring you guys the drone. Give you the link to the user that sold it to me. Show you the gas station and time they sold it to me so maybe you guys can get a license plate. But please help me

We understand your concern and frustration and very sorry about it, we have verified again with the team that the transaction of this drone is reported as fraudulent, please verify with your seller. Thanks.
2019-5-4
Use props
odinmedia
lvl.1

Mexico

So you guys are not going to help me at all. I even told you I’d bring the fraudulent drone back to you. So this is not a total waste on both sides. All you have given me is generic replies. Is this seriously the way you treat people?
2019-5-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

odinmedia Posted at 5-5 07:02
So you guys are not going to help me at all. I even told you I’d bring the fraudulent drone back to you. So this is not a total waste on both sides. All you have given me is generic replies. Is this seriously the way you treat people?

We are doing our best to help, but sending in the drone would not help, the drone cannot be activated because we didn't receive the funds of this drone, the reasons have been explained in the previous post. You paid the drone to your seller not DJI, the only suggestion we can provide now is to verify with your seller, we are very sorry to this situation and thanks for your understanding.
2019-5-5
Use props
odinmedia
lvl.1

Mexico

You could do a lot more than suggest I go and talk to a criminal who is instantly going to block me after I ask them anything about the drone. You as a company has zero sympathy for your customer. I’ve shown you pretty good proof that I purchased the drone off of someone. I did not know at the time of purchase dji never received the funds for the drone. So the store who sold the fraudulent drone got their money back, the bank of the card who got hacked received their money back, I’m sure you guys have insurance for theft so you most likely got your money back, the criminal ran off with my 1300 dollars and the person getting punished now is me, the guy who was a fan of dji. I will make sure I put the message out how I have been treated. Thank you.
2019-5-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

odinmedia Posted at 5-6 05:59
You could do a lot more than suggest I go and talk to a criminal who is instantly going to block me after I ask them anything about the drone. You as a company has zero sympathy for your customer. I’ve shown you pretty good proof that I purchased the drone off of someone. I did not know at the time of purchase dji never received the funds for the drone. So the store who sold the fraudulent drone got their money back, the bank of the card who got hacked received their money back, I’m sure you guys have insurance for theft so you most likely got your money back, the criminal ran off with my 1300 dollars and the person getting punished now is me, the guy who was a fan of dji. I will make sure I put the message out how I have been treated. Thank you.

Sorry about that. We'd like to help as long as we can. For your situation, we sincerely suggest you contact the seller or your bank for further assistance. Alternatively, you may contact the local authorities to report the case. Hope for your understanding.
2019-5-7
Use props
fans5d129ac1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 114190 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Could you please also check this serial number as having same 1112 error on activation of M2 Pro?  163DF97 001QB14
2019-5-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans5d129ac1 Posted at 5-22 05:03
Could you please also check this serial number as having same 1112 error on activation of M2 Pro?  163DF97 001QB14

Hi there, we are sorry to inform you that we have received a fraud notification from your issuing bank for the card you used to make your recent order. We receive this notification for different reasons:
• The cardholder reported the transaction as fraudulent.
• The cardholder initiated a fraud chargeback dispute against the order; or
• The issuing bank noticed something abnormal and reported the transaction as fraudulent on behalf of the cardholder.
As a result of the notification, we have temporarily locked the aircraft and spare parts in your existing order. If there has been a misunderstanding, we highly recommend you contact your bank or your seller to cancel the fraud report, cancel the chargeback dispute, or explain this order to your bank.
We will unlock the aircraft and spare parts in your existing order when we receive the cancellation confirmation from your bank.
2019-5-23
Use props
fansb6cc5ad2
New

Germany

Hello! I can’t activate my drone due to the failure and the error code 1112. It’s Mavic 2 Zoom, its serial number is 0M6DFA800133J5. The emails we are trying to use to activate it are:
arturo@arturovittori.com
kirillmarenkov@caravane.earth
2019-5-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansb6cc5ad2 Posted at 5-23 19:40
Hello! I can’t activate my drone due to the failure and the error code 1112. It’s Mavic 2 Zoom, its serial number is 0M6DFA800133J5. The emails we are trying to use to activate it are:
arturo@arturovittori.com
kirillmarenkov@caravane.earth

Sir, upon checking your SN, I'm sorry to inform you that the drone was reported as stolen during transportation. We have already reported this case to the local police, and the police have filed the case, and currently, both the insurance company and the police are investigating. Please contact the party who sold you the drone for a refund. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
2019-5-24
Use props
fans73186fcc
New

United States

Hello i am trying to connect my mavic 2 enterprise and an error 1112 pops up whats wrong that i cant connect
2019-6-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans73186fcc Posted at 6-22 11:03
Hello i am trying to connect my mavic 2 enterprise and an error 1112 pops up whats wrong that i cant connect

Hi there, sorry for the difficulties on activating the drone, may we have the serial number and the screenshot of the error message for further support? Thank you.
2019-6-22
Use props
Manuel K.
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42904 ft
United States

Hi there.

A few days ago my replacement drone, a Mavic Pro, has arrived from the official DJI service hub in Texas/USA. Linking that new unit to the RC was successful. But now I have issues activating it. I tried an iPad and an iPhone to do that. On both devices the app was up to date (v4.3.20). The app shows something like "synchronizing server information..." and a litte animated dotted circle. After that I can hit the blue 'Activate' button. The button then turns to grey color and stays like this forever. There is no error message or code.

I tried wireless/wifi and cell network.

Thanks for any help with that. Today seems to be the last day having no clouds in the sky for the next days. It would be awesome to be able to let that thing off the leash today. ;-)
Image-1.png
2019-6-30
Use props
Manuel K.
lvl.1
United States

PS: I'm not from Russia, like it's saying there to the left. I don't know, how this forum system comes to that conclusion.. I cannot fix that by myself.
2019-6-30
Use props
Manuel K.
lvl.1
United States

Cancel #123, it's done.

I now used a quite old Google Nexus 6P.

Activation worked with that one. Shame on your iOS app then. You really should fix that, especially because DJI being a close partner to Apple. ;-)
2019-6-30
Use props
Manuel K.
lvl.1
United States

Oh well, I just realized:

The app I used on that Google Nexus 6P is the old 'DJI GO' app, version 3.1.52 downloaded and installed from the APKpure app manager.

So maybe it's just using an old version of the GO app doing the trick!

Still, there's something wrong on your end then..
2019-6-30
Use props
Manuel K.
lvl.1
United States

Well, the iPad was still showing the stage I did a similar screenshot of (above). Meanwhile, while sitting a while like this, it freezed the iPad as a whole. I had to hard reset the device!
2019-6-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Manuel K. Posted at 6-30 04:36
Well, the iPad was still showing the stage I did a similar screenshot of (above). Meanwhile, while sitting a while like this, it freezed the iPad as a whole. I had to hard reset the device!

Hi Manuel K., sorry for the troubles on activating, DJI Go 4 should be used to activate the Mavic Pro instead of DJI Go 3, may we have the serial number of your drone so that we can check? Thank you.
2019-6-30
Use props
Manuel K.
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-30 19:46
Hi Manuel K., sorry for the troubles on activating, DJI Go 4 should be used to activate the Mavic Pro instead of DJI Go 3, may we have the serial number of your drone so that we can check? Thank you.

Again, it's solved already, the Mavic is running fine. Check request #2200399 for my more extensive report on that.

Sorry for going both ways (forum and ticket). I was so desperate to get that solved on that last weekend (having free time).

That's the core part of my experience:

---8-<----------------------------------------------------------

I was not able to activate the unit using following mobile devices:

- iPad Mini 2 (iOS v12.3.1), DJI GO 4 v4.3.20

- iPhone Xr (iOS v12.3.1), DJI GO 4 v4.3.20

- iPhone SE (iOS 12.1.4), DJI GO 4 v4.3.9

With those devices I was stuck forever at the point after hitting 'Activate'. No error messages or codes.

See screenshot attached.

I was able to activate the unit using following mobile device:

- Google Nexus 6P (Android 8.1.0), DJI GO v3.1.52

---8-<----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for trying to help me.
2019-7-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Manuel K. Posted at 7-1 08:46
Again, it's solved already, the Mavic is running fine. Check request #2200399 for my more extensive report on that.

Sorry for going both ways (forum and ticket). I was so desperate to get that solved on that last weekend (having free time).

I'm just confused that your drone was activated via DJI Go, but glad to know the issue has been solved, please keep us updated if you have any further concern.
2019-7-1
Use props
djiuser_JX9ilOymsY2k
New

Kazakhstan

Hello , having an issue with my drone (error 1110) , SN:0K1CG693AH8SD1 Thank you
2019-8-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_JX9ilOymsY2k Posted at 8-2 03:08
Hello , having an issue with my drone (error 1110) , SN:0K1CG693AH8SD1 Thank you

Hello there, upon checking the serial number, it has been activated successfully, please double check to see if you still have the error, thank you.
2019-8-2
Use props
fans6426ccaa
New
United States

I’m having the same issue with my Mavic Air. I’m getting the error message at activation. I’ve tried multiple devices. I’ve tried WiFi and cell data. My app is up to date. It was a xmas gift my parents got me 11 months ago that they purchased from Brandsmart USA and I just got around to try using it and it doesn’t work. I got the receipt too.
2019-11-30
Use props
alexikon
lvl.1

Ukraine

Hello. I can’t activate the drone Mavic Mini FMC from different devices. Error code 1112 or 0xffe. Serial number 1WGDGBG312V533. ikonnikov.od@gmail.com. Thank you. Alexey.
2020-1-10
Use props
lvl.1

Vietnam

Acitivation service error : code (1112) tou help me
548801E3-367C-4C84-9772-4A20FBA5113F.jpeg
2020-2-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

dư Posted at 2-17 12:27
Acitivation service error : code (1112) tou help me

Hi there, sorry for that case happened. My we know the serial number of your drone, please? We'll help you check it. Thanks.
2020-2-17
Use props
seyalish
lvl.1

Germany

Hi,
I purchased a Mavic Air and I got it today. The SN is 0K1DF5A2BDVM8J
I started the App, Updated my phone and did everything right, still can't activate my drone. I tried 3 different phones, wifi connections, different emails, nothing worked it still show me that. And this is my first and only drone. Can someone please help me?

2020-4-29
Use props
seyalish
lvl.1

Germany

2020-4-29
Use props
seyalish
lvl.1

Germany

2020-4-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi seyalish, sorry to read your experience, where did you purchase the drone? The system shows it has been activated on 2018. Please double verify with your reseller.
2020-4-30
Use props
seyalish
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-30 00:56
Hi seyalish, sorry to read your experience, where did you purchase the drone? The system shows it has been activated on 2018. Please double verify with your reseller.

Hey Mindy, I got it from a Friend who used it before me and right before he sent it to me he showed me again everything to provide it works.
2020-4-30
Use props
seyalish
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-30 00:56
Hi seyalish, sorry to read your experience, where did you purchase the drone? The system shows it has been activated on 2018. Please double verify with your reseller.

I talked with the reseller and he tried to help me, he also gave me his log in data. Still not working. Its very frustrating
2020-4-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

seyalish Posted at 4-30 12:49
I talked with the reseller and he tried to help me, he also gave me his log in data. Still not working. Its very frustrating

One drone can only be activated once, you mentioned your friend has used it, in this case, you will not need to activate again, you should be able to register your own DJI Account and fly the drone directly.
2020-5-1
Use props
seyalish
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-1 00:44
One drone can only be activated once, you mentioned your friend has used it, in this case, you will not need to activate again, you should be able to register your own DJI Account and fly the drone directly.

I should be able, but i can't. It shows me every time activate instead off Go fly.
2020-5-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

seyalish Posted at 5-1 03:06
I should be able, but i can't. It shows me every time activate instead off Go fly.

You may verify with them whether the drone was modified. If they refuse and the drone is still not able to fly, it is recommended to send back to DJI repair center for further diagnosis. Please start a ticket online: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav
2020-5-1
Use props
seyalish
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-1 19:30
You may verify with them whether the drone was modified. If they refuse and the drone is still not able to fly, it is recommended to send back to DJI repair center for further diagnosis. Please start a ticket online: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav

Never I will pay for a repair! This is no problem of my drone for sure. This ist a Problem from dji, because I can fly with it when I fake my GPS location to show I am in the US. But I live in Germany and I can press Go Fly with the GPS coordination's of USA. But this is a bad way and I don't want tu use it like this.
2020-5-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

seyalish Posted at 5-2 14:24
Never I will pay for a repair! This is no problem of my drone for sure. This ist a Problem from dji, because I can fly with it when I fake my GPS location to show I am in the US. But I live in Germany and I can press Go Fly with the GPS coordination's of USA. But this is a bad way and I don't want tu use it like this.

Yes, it is bad to fake the GPS, the activation should be restricted by the GPS and it has been activated, no need to activate again. We still recommend to send in for an evaluation.
2020-5-4
Use props
djiuser_ABsC4otKxB94
New

France

Hello,
Just bought a brand new mavic air 2 friday.
It is impossible to activate it (code 1112).
2020-5-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_ABsC4otKxB94 Posted at 5-17 05:05
Hello,
Just bought a brand new mavic air 2 friday.
It is impossible to activate it (code 1112).

Hi there, may we have the serial number of your drone for further clarification?
2020-5-17
Use props
djiuser_v9esXPJn2J5v
lvl.1

United States

Hey everyone that's on here that will get an error code of 1112 when you try to activate your drone....let me tell you what the worthless dji representatives will come on here and tell you....your drone was reported stolen, contact the seller....ALL LIES! DJi you can go and see everyone that has had these error codes and you will see that they were not stolen drones and in fact sold from legit businesses that order directly from YOU! STOP THE BULLCRAP AND FIX THESE ERROR MESSAGES THAT A CLEARLY YOUR COMPANIES SOFTWARE DESIGN FLAWS! DONT TELL ME EVERY ONE THAT HAS THE ERROR MESSAGE, HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSANDS OF CUSTOMER PURCHASED STOLEN DRONES, STOP IT! I preordered my Mavic Air 2 from bestbuy, which means it came directly from YOU! All they do is send you the information and once it was released YOU mailed the drone off to me, so if it really is stolen, DJI sent all these stolen drones directly to us FROM DJI.STOP THE BS! I'LL SAY IT AGAIN, COME ON HERE.APOLOGIZE AND FIX THE PROBLEM!!!
2020-5-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_v9esXPJn2J5v Posted at 5-20 22:28
Hey everyone that's on here that will get an error code of 1112 when you try to activate your drone....let me tell you what the worthless dji representatives will come on here and tell you....your drone was reported stolen, contact the seller....ALL LIES! DJi you can go and see everyone that has had these error codes and you will see that they were not stolen drones and in fact sold from legit businesses that order directly from YOU! STOP THE BULLCRAP AND FIX THESE ERROR MESSAGES THAT A CLEARLY YOUR COMPANIES SOFTWARE DESIGN FLAWS! DONT TELL ME EVERY ONE THAT HAS THE ERROR MESSAGE, HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSANDS OF CUSTOMER PURCHASED STOLEN DRONES, STOP IT! I preordered my Mavic Air 2 from bestbuy, which means it came directly from YOU! All they do is send you the information and once it was released YOU mailed the drone off to me, so if it really is stolen, DJI sent all these stolen drones directly to us FROM DJI.STOP THE BS! I'LL SAY IT AGAIN, COME ON HERE.APOLOGIZE AND FIX THE PROBLEM!!!

Hi there, the activation issue of Mavic Air 2 is different from the previous drones, not all of them were reported as stolen, some may have abnormal activation issues and the replacement service is recommended.
We understand how frustrated you are, this is not the experience we want you to have with us. It cannot be solved remotely. If you have the same problem, please contact our support to look into first, thank you very much.
2020-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules