Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
FB Live problem on iphone
2209 5 2018-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_18hOzJC6CClz
lvl.1

Australia

Hi, i have osmo +. I try to go live on Facebook from the DJI app but after clicking the Go Live button i cant go live. DJI app only shows connecting. N keep on showing "connecting". I tried to decrease the video quality to 1080p also but same result.
2018-3-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

May I have the model of your mobile device? Did you enable the Cellular Data during live streaming?
2018-3-26
Use props
djiuser_18hOzJC6CClz
lvl.1

Australia

I have iphone 7 plus. Its not working. Then i tried on iphone 7 plus but again got same result.
2018-3-26
Use props
joxlika
lvl.1
United States

Dear DJI
I recently bought DJI Osmo Mobile 2 specifically for LIVE streaming support,  I use Iphone 7. FB live is choppy and terrible. could you please tell me how to fix it or how to deal with it?
I do really love this gadget but in that case if there is no cure for live stream problems i will be forced to return this product back, which i do not want to do.
2018-5-24
Use props
Alex v
lvl.1
United States

I have the same problem with my osmo mobile 2 and its only allowing me to find my business facebook account and not my personal
2019-7-25
Use props
unikull_yo
lvl.1

Romania

i have the same problem    with a phantom 3 pro i use iphone xs plus is not work and after this i try with samsung 10 android and is work any help?
2020-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules