495 3 2018-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RodrigueElHajj
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17264 ft
France

Hello,
Been trying the POI this weekend and realized that the display of the rotational speed is 0 but the MPP moves at the speed u set it.
Exp: u move the slider to 3kph the mavic starts rotating but couple of seconds later the display resets to 0kph.

I'm on android 8.1, latest app version and firmware.
Anyone having this ?

Another question is there a way to set the speed by typing it? not just moving the slider?

Thanks
2018-3-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Rodrigue, may I have a video of this case? Please also provide me with the screenshot of the firmware info and the mobile device you are using, I would like to have our engineers to check. Thanks in advance.
For the speed, you can only move the sliding bar to adjust the speed.
2018-3-26
Use props
RodrigueElHajj
Second Officer
France

DJI Thor, Thank you for your reply will do that whenever I get a chance to fly again and get back to you.

It would be nice if we can just enter the value instead of slider, sometimes it's hard to get the speed u'd want with it.
2018-3-27
Use props
RodrigueElHajj
Second Officer
France

Hello Again,
This weekend was able to test again the POI with the new android app update from march 26, I did not have the display bug error but I had another one.

This time while in POI mode I'm able to throttle up the aircraft but not down no matter what I do i could not lower the mavic down untill I quit the POI mode
2018-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules