Feature request
2219 7 2018-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Macbrush
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1918793 ft
Hong Kong

Currently, you only get 1 gimbal setting and 2 stick settings (normal and sport). It would be great if we can have multiple settings and a way recall those settings quickly.
2018-3-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thank you for bringing us the attention. However, may I have the details of this request so I can understand this better?
2018-3-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

You mean like all the settings are stored in a template that you can choose?
Just like Nikon has with U1 / U2?

That would be great indeed!
2018-3-26
Use props
Macbrush
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1918793 ft
Hong Kong

I mean like gain, exp, gimbal settings.. etc. Its like setting up our own intelligent flight mode.
2018-3-26
Use props
vitamin
lvl.1

United States

Better camera on the Mavic.  I know this may mean a slightly larger machine but...not as big as the Phantom.   I travel quite a bit and the Mavic fits perfectly...a little larger would be just fine.  ))
2018-7-20
Use props
djiuser_8ovV1BpngaaL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 158205 ft

Please add “course-lock” as an intelligent flight mode for Mavic 2 Pro. I have to fly using another app (not DJI GO4) in order to do it. Either that or modify Tap Fly Free to allow for throttle control and be able to repeat the course... essentially replace tap-fly free with Course Lock.
2019-9-20
Use props
fanse21db91e
lvl.1
Flight distance : 287329 ft
  • >>>

Feature Request for Memo

Add reverb fir musicians and you’ll have a new category of users, new or more of

There is nothing available iphone that doesn't include actin if steps tp process
2019-9-24
Use props
djiuser_O24I04M3FoHd
New
Flight distance : 54560 ft
Germany

A great idea! I work for german TV and the company owns quite a few dji drohnes and on one day I work with the Mavic Pro and the next with another one. It would be great to be able to just recall my App settings, so that I don‘t have to do that everytime. Ideally I log into my account and choose different settings for different drohnes I saved before!
2020-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules