Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Pilot app NFZ unlock
3575 10 2018-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
COLO1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 44715 ft
United States

I have NFZ unlocked by DJI until end of year. I can access the unlock in GO 4 but I can’t find a way to activate the unlock in the pilot app. I need it for XT camera and dual gimbal operation. Any ideas? Is there a menu option I’m not seeing on the pilot app?
2018-3-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry that DJI Pilot cannot apply NFZ unlock at the moment, but once you unlock in DJI Go 4 APP, DJI Pilot should work as well.
2018-3-27
Use props
COLO1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 44715 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-27 02:04
Sorry that DJI Pilot cannot apply NFZ unlock at the moment, but once you unlock in DJI Go 4 APP, DJI Pilot should work as well.

So to be clear then the steps would be to open GO 4 and activated the unlock. Then close GO 4 and open the Pilot App and fly with the pilot app?
2018-3-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

COLO1 Posted at 2018-3-27 02:14
So to be clear then the steps would be to open GO 4 and activated the unlock. Then close GO 4 and open the Pilot App and fly with the pilot app?

That is correct, please let me know if you encounter other problem.
2018-3-27
Use props
The_Photographer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 115066 ft
Germany

My problem is, we are flying with dual gimbal (X4S and XT) and GO 4 does not start with dual gimbal mounted. So we can‘t fly in restricted zones. Any advice?
2018-3-30
Use props
YOYOMAN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 676260 ft
Réunion

The_Photographer Posted at 2018-3-30 20:02
My problem is, we are flying with dual gimbal (X4S and XT) and GO 4 does not start with dual gimbal mounted. So we can‘t fly in restricted zones. Any advice?

You can buy XT2 and then use only 1 gimbal and both views and use GO4 and unlock NFZ xD ! Or wait 10years that our M210 series and software work as they should be....
2018-3-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

That is a good question, I will verify with the related team, will come back to you soon, thanks for your patience.
2018-4-1
Use props
Olivier Vietti-Teppa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11618934 ft
  • >>>

It's the same as us, we no longer engaged in firefighters, it's a big problem, being grounded while we have all the authorizations of flights ...
2018-4-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Thanks for your patience, currently, DJI Pilot does not support unlocking NFZ, please remove one gimbal or two and unlock in DJI Go 4, then close GO 4 and open the Pilot App and fly with this APP.
2018-4-1
Use props
djiuser_C5yg8bux2KWb
lvl.1

South Africa

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-1 19:09
Thanks for your patience, currently, DJI Pilot does not support unlocking NFZ, please remove one gimbal or two and unlock in DJI Go 4, then close GO 4 and open the Pilot App and fly with this APP.

Hi Mindy,

I cant unlock zone with M2ED.. i successfully unlock it on website but the certificate is sent to the dji go 4 app and not pilot app. Go4 doesnt allow me to do anything when connected to M2ED (not suitable, cant even go to menu)

Is there special steps with regards to the M2ED??
2019-4-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_C5yg8bux2KWb Posted at 4-14 07:15
Hi Mindy,

I cant unlock zone with M2ED.. i successfully unlock it on website but the certificate is sent to the dji go 4 app and not pilot app. Go4 doesnt allow me to do anything when connected to M2ED (not suitable, cant even go to menu)

Hi there, I have replied your new thread: https://forum.dji.com/thread-186566-1-1.html Please keep us updated there, thanks.
2019-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules