115672 18 2018-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mr Smith
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3621066 ft
  • >>>
United States

Where can I safely download the Dji Assistant 2 software for PC? My Phantom 4 is saying I should calibrate the vision sensors, but I cant seem to find where I should download it from... any help is apprectiated, thanks!
2018-3-26
Use props
FatherXmas
First Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

https://www.dji.com/phantom-4-ad ... ding_page#downloads
2018-3-26
Use props
Phantom Help
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can download the DJI Assistant 2 installer here:
https://www.dji.com/phantom-4/info#downloads
2018-3-26
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3 ft

Good luck with it if you are using Windows 10-64x current version.  Mine would download, but not update (move it) onto the P4 Std.  Has to be some driver/connection issue with Windows.

Fwiw, I got it to work using an Android though as the iPad Pro also balked at the update, but this was for the firmware update and not the vision sensor cal. which may work separately from the firmware part if it connects via USB or not.
2018-3-26
Use props
Mr Smith
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3621066 ft
  • >>>
United States

fansa84fe8a4 Posted at 2018-3-26 08:05
Good luck with it if you are using Windows 10-64x current version.  Mine would download, but not update (move it) onto the P4 Std.  Has to be some driver/connection issue with Windows.

Fwiw, I got it to work using an Android though as the iPad Pro also balked at the update, but this was for the firmware update and not the vision sensor cal. which may work separately from the firmware part if it connects via USB or not.

Well I got it downloaded and did the vision sensor calibration, which was really all I needed to do, so I think everything is looking good at the moment. thanks for the help guys!
2018-3-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I'm glad to hear you have fixed it so quickly. Wish you have a good time on flying the drone. Feel free to contact us if there are any further questions.
2018-3-26
Use props
Punchbuggy
First Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

fansa84fe8a4 Posted at 2018-3-26 08:05
Good luck with it if you are using Windows 10-64x current version.  Mine would download, but not update (move it) onto the P4 Std.  Has to be some driver/connection issue with Windows.

Try uninstalling Ass2, then reinstall it after having booted your PC with driver signature enforcement disabled, and then run Ass2. Just Google how to do that, or if you can't find instructions let me know.

That being suggested, it'll only resolve an inability to start VPS calibration (the required Vision driver for that won't install otherwise as the driver isn't digitally signed properly). If you're having another problem, I doubt that'll be helpful.
2018-3-26
Use props
fansb10b6d30
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1060 ft
Portugal

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-26 19:27
I'm glad to hear you have fixed it so quickly. Wish you have a good time on flying the drone. Feel free to contact us if there are any further questions.

Hi. I tried to use DJI Asst 2 to vision callibrate but after initial callibration, I was prompted to enter the screen size. Next, it opened bigger but..never showed the dots to callibrate. " diffrent computers usimng windows 10, totally clear of hindrances. Any suggestion?
2018-7-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansb10b6d30 Posted at 2018-7-9 17:17
Hi. I tried to use DJI Asst 2 to vision callibrate but after initial callibration, I was prompted to enter the screen size. Next, it opened bigger but..never showed the dots to callibrate. " diffrent computers usimng windows 10, totally clear of hindrances. Any suggestion?

Sorry for the troubles. Please kindly adjust the screen size and check whether it helps. The recommended screen resolution might be different for various PCs. You may also reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 to see the result.
2018-7-16
Use props
djiuser_PrS6hF7yk7XK
New
Nigeria

HI, MY NAME IS ABIALA EMMANUEL , I SHIPPED MY DRONE WIYTH GUARANTEE FROM DJI COMPANY TO NIGERIA, AM HAVING SERIOUS ISSUES WHICH I TRIED TO FLY AND IT WILL DISCONNECTED BACK, I TRUIED TO CHECK THE WIFI RANGE SIGNAL WHISH IS IN AUTO 2.4GH AND I PUT IT FOR CUSTOM WHISH I EXPECT MORE ROOMS FOR SIGNALS NUMBER BUT NOOOO, ITS VERY ANNOYING , PLEASE WHAT CAN I DO TO SWITCH TO 5.8GH PLEASE ALL THE NUMBERS IT BRING FOR ME ON ASUTO AND CUSTOM IS 1-10, KINDLY HELP OUT AM IN NIGERIA AFRICA OR IF IT CANT WORK IN NIGERIA MEANS I HAVE TO RETURN IT BACK, I LOVE AND LIKE DJI PRODUCTS WHICH AM ALWAYS PROUD ABOUT BUT AM NOT HAPPY AT ALL SERIOUS AM LOOSING MONEY SERIOUSLY , KINDLY BE OF HELP FOR SOLUTION FOR 5.8GH SIGNAL TO COMPLETE WHAT PROCESSING WILL I DO, THANKS, my email- abialaemmat@gmail.com ,thanks
2018-12-11
Use props
awan36
New
Taiwan

Hi.. Am have a problem.. My mavic air cannot take off.... Issue is this... Help me please
Screenshot_20181216-214313.jpg
2018-12-17
Use props
fans93a6553d
New

Spain

DJI Susan Posted at 3-26 19:27
I'm glad to hear you have fixed it so quickly. Wish you have a good time on flying the drone. Feel free to contact us if there are any further questions.

Hi I’m having issues with my spark
2018-12-22
Use props
3D Drones
lvl.3
Flight distance : 358917 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

ERROR / ERROR
2018-12-22
Use props
3D Drones
lvl.3
Flight distance : 358917 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

awan36 Posted at 12-17 15:57
Hi.. Am have a problem.. My mavic air cannot take off.... Issue is this... Help me please

Hello, apparently you can not fly because you have an error in the vision sensor, it is indicating that there is not enough light to work.
Surely you are in the beginning mode.
In that mode you can not fly without GPS or VPS, that's why it does not allow you to take off.

Also in the upper right part of the image, indicates that you are using a SD CARD of inferior quality to the recommended, remember that it must be class 10 or higher.
2018-12-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_PrS6hF7yk7XK Posted at 12-11 17:37
HI, MY NAME IS ABIALA EMMANUEL , I SHIPPED MY DRONE WIYTH GUARANTEE FROM DJI COMPANY TO NIGERIA, AM HAVING SERIOUS ISSUES WHICH I TRIED TO FLY AND IT WILL DISCONNECTED BACK, I TRUIED TO CHECK THE WIFI RANGE SIGNAL WHISH IS IN AUTO 2.4GH AND I PUT IT FOR CUSTOM WHISH I EXPECT MORE ROOMS FOR SIGNALS NUMBER BUT NOOOO, ITS VERY ANNOYING , PLEASE WHAT CAN I DO TO SWITCH TO 5.8GH PLEASE ALL THE NUMBERS IT BRING FOR ME ON ASUTO AND CUSTOM IS 1-10, KINDLY HELP OUT AM IN NIGERIA AFRICA OR IF IT CANT WORK IN NIGERIA MEANS I HAVE TO RETURN IT BACK, I LOVE AND LIKE DJI PRODUCTS WHICH AM ALWAYS PROUD ABOUT BUT AM NOT HAPPY AT ALL SERIOUS AM LOOSING MONEY SERIOUSLY , KINDLY BE OF HELP FOR SOLUTION FOR 5.8GH SIGNAL TO COMPLETE WHAT PROCESSING WILL I DO, THANKS, my email-  ,thanks

Hi ABIALA, sorry for the late response. May I know which mobile device do you connect? Could you send us the screenshot for double check? Alternatively, you may send an email to support@dji.com, the designated team will check and help you out.
2018-12-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

awan36 Posted at 12-17 15:57

Hi awan36, could you click the red status bar to check the specific error message? Please kindly click the reply button under my message so that I can get the reminder and handle it timely, thanks!
2018-12-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans93a6553d Posted at 12-22 06:39
Hi I’m having issues with my spark

Sir, may I have more details about the Spark issue? Is there any error message in App?
2018-12-24
Use props
kserverk
lvl.1

United States

I am having problem connecting to the drone (Phantom 4). I downloaded the Assistant and have 64 bit Windows 10. The installation went well and I rebooted the PC. The Assistant launches and ask for the USB cable to be plugged in. After rebooting the drone the connection happens for like 2 seconds and then the connection drops. I also see two drive show up in the explorer and they vanish immediately. Nothing happens after that.
2018-12-24
Use props
djiuser_uGGDOGdiU1CQ
New

India

Why you download Dji assistant, instead try other software to download easily and confortabily
2019-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules